18 - Caleb Poulter
20 - Will Kelly
21 - Beau McHenry
29 - Jack Ginnivan
31 - Isaac Chugg
35 - Ollie Henry

Last edited:
yeah, can’t see Cox shifting numbers.

could Checkers come down to a lower number?

I think its time we actually told Mason to put on his big boy pants and to take a proper number! Give him 18 and get Varcs to tell him it means a lot to him that Coxy kicks goals wearing his jumper!

As for Checkers....he'd look GREAT in 12. He's a senior player now....give him a proper number.

As for Checkers....he'd look GREAT in 12. He's a senior player now....give him a proper number.

As someone that is number 41 at his football and cricket club, I take offence.

Just noticed McMahon donning a Collingwood jumper for the first time which had number 8 on the back. Looks like the club is already starting to allocate numbers. Assume Henry gets number 35. Did anyone notice any other numbers?
Good pick up regarding 8. We’re using last season’s jumpers though, so perhaps it was just a case that Langdon’s jumper was the same size?

I think its time we actually told Mason to put on his big boy pants and to take a proper number! Give him 18 and get Varcs to tell him it means a lot to him that Coxy kicks goals wearing his jumper!

Can’t see Cox changing. Coincidentally Biden will be the 46th US president.

From a photo the Pies have just posted online from training this morning it looks like Max Lynch is now in #15 there’s someone in the line two up from him in #1 but I can’t work out who it is.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

From a photo the Pies have just posted online from training this morning it looks like Max Lynch is now in #15 there’s someone in the line two up from him in #1 but I can’t work out who it is.

I vaguely remember seeing Lynch in 15 before, either in training pics or at practice matches in a previous season.

Another tweet from the 'pies... it's Rantall in #1. Fasolo and Stephenson have previously changed from #35 to #1.

Last edited:
I think you're remembering Dunn in 15 - they look very alike :D

18 looks to be Henry?
Haha. Nah got a feeling that Lynch wore 15 somewhere as a once off, but can't remember enough details to try and reference a photo. Not uncommon that numbers get swapped a bit for training or practice/intra-club games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like players sticking fat with their numbers.

I vaguely remember seeing Lynch in 15 before, either in training pics or at practice matches in a previous season.

Another tweet from the 'pies... it's Rantall in #1. Fasolo and Stephenson have previously changed from #35 to #1.

Looks like Lynch wants Dunny's old number. Good like for like in terms of them both being characters.

From training...

18 - Macrae
26 - McInnes
27 - Poulter
29 - McMahon
31 - McCreery
35 - Henry

Maybe Daic's has moved to 7 and Lynch to 15

I'd assume at least one 'good' number gets left for Henry once he transitions out of 35.

Then Nick gets it next year and they cut this shit out and he keeps it

Half mullet taking over from full mullet

Will just take one person to go to training with some binocs to sort this out. Seems like they are assigned already...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From training...

18 - Macrae
26 - McInnes
27 - Poulter
29 - McMahon
31 - McCreery
35 - Henry

Maybe Daic's has moved to 7 and Lynch to 15

Kelly must have moved as well? Maybe to 8, since his brother wears that at the Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

2021 Jumper numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back