Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I got my pack finally but they game me the wrong patch. I have been a member for 3 years but they game me a 1. what should I do?

I got my pack finally but they game me the wrong patch. I have been a member for 3 years but they game me a 1. what should I do?
Send member services an email. They probably won’t get back to you for a while.

It’s great to know the club is looking after members who don’t have social media.
social media is the new thing. You either have it or luck out lol Its not impossible getting them by phone, just have to have patience. Or just make a twitter account.

Will they let each member buy a ticket next to them for someone that isn’t a member?
For first couple of rounds would doubt it.

Pies v Dogs - with only 50% capacity, will mean what circa 30K available to Pies and Dogs members (assume Pies get the lions share due to home game), so say 25k Pies and 5k Dogs...would be pretty shit for Pies members to miss out because other Pies were able to bring non-members in.

Rd 2 Carl home game, so if Pies members are lucky to get access to 5k tickets would imagine they go fast

social media is the new thing. You either have it or luck out lol Its not impossible getting them by phone, just have to have patience. Or just make a twitter account.
It might be the new thing but it’s not my thing. Service from the club has been pathetic.

ive had trouble with the online portal recently. I stopped receiving emails from the club around October. When I logged into the portal to check my details, an old email account that I stopped using 20 years ago was listed as my contact address. I tried to change it to my normal address but it wouldn’t accept it, even though that email address is my actual username for the portal. I emailed the club 3-4 weeks ago and still no response. I put in my work email address and I’m now getting emails again.
Ditto.
How did you rectify it?

its just the way today's world is, its not club specific. But feel free to keep calling them.
That’s the thing Jen, I can’t call them because I’m at work all day. I sent an email three weeks ago about my membership card not being sent. Still no reply.

I have been a legends member for over 20 years. I paid my fees last year without complaint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s the thing Jen, I can’t call them because I’m at work all day. I sent an email three weeks ago about my membership card not being sent. Still no reply.

I have been a legends member for over 20 years. I paid my fees last year without complaint.
Do you have anyone else in your family that could contact them? At the moment, you don't even need your membership card. You don't scan in with it. But I know its good to have.

Have you received an email with your barcode number? That’s the key piece of information needed to get tickets for this first portion of the season whilst attendance caps are in place. Using the card to scan in will only come back once the caps are lifted.

Have you received an email with your barcode number? That’s the key piece of information needed to get tickets for this first portion of the season whilst attendance caps are in place. Using the card to scan in will only come back once the caps are lifted.

Should be just Log-In and go to the Get Barcode to get the Barcode

It's 1 ticket per m/ship barcode, so you can buy up to 6 together i think but you will need 6 barcodes. Legends members get 1st crack at 1pm tuesday i believe

It's an absolute joke that you can only buy 6 together. I have been going to the footy with the same 10-12 people since 2000 and now we can't all sit together. It's a fair dinkum joke.

It's an absolute joke that you can only buy 6 together. I have been going to the footy with the same 10-12 people since 2000 and now we can't all sit together. It's a fair dinkum joke.
Welcome to limited capacity covid style.

Should be Happy we can even go to the Footy at the Moment

Should be Happy we can even go to the Footy at the Moment

We have zero community transmission and it's been that way for months (all of the most recent positive cases have been at home isolating), so I think we shouldn't have crowd limits whatsoever (just my view).

Anyway, I am looking forward to next Friday.

I got the barcode through the member log in so no problem there. Hopefully the ticket window works well, although expecting it to be a dog’s breakfast.

I got the barcode through the member log in so no problem there. Hopefully the ticket window works well, although expecting it to be a dog’s breakfast.

Should be Okay when we are the Home Team but will be a Battle for Away Game. Unless you are Legends/Club 5 Members as they get 1st Crack at tiny amount of Tickets

It’s going to be a shamozzle, guaranteed. Both ticketek and ticketmaster websites crash at high demand periods and we have AFL member sale for all games in the round at 10am - they’re not even staggering it like what happens for finals. I don’t know if the club members sale window is the same time for all games in the round too but probably so. Given the reduced capacity, there’s going to be a lot of unhappy campers is my prediction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back