Opinion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaff and Harmes vs Mills and Serong
I've got 3pts separating them at a guestimate AVG.
110&80 vs 100&93

Each player might go 5 pts above or below. 2nd looks a touch safer as I'm not sold on the Harmes love just yet. (Certainly more convinced by Mills ability to rack up touches IF he gets that mid time, which he should, but there's Horse indecision & Sydney's plentiful midfield candidates)

Mills and Stephenson vs Danger and Cumming?

Liking the look of Mills but not crash hot on Stephenson. Danger is clearly a top 6 forward (and has a good chance to be number 1) while Cumming should score okay and make money at a low price. Such is the lack of rookie defender options it feels like he’s almost a must-have. So option B for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordan Clark+ Gawn+ Danger+ 170k forward (move Rowe to bench from field)
V
Cumming+ ROB+ Dusty+ Daniher?

Option 1 gives me 2 absolute top liners and C choices, but 2 feels slightly better?

Green +100k vs Rowell
Tiny tiny sample size, but when Green returned to their team at the back end of last year he averaged an adjusted 92 in those two games. Has serious potential. Judging from the CBA's in the praccie, they'll give him all the time he needs in the middle. His TOG was super low last year as well. If that bumps up to mid 70's (usually does in second year players), then he could hit 90+ and be a really astute pick. I've got both at the moment. No clue how to split that decision for you though sorry haha

Tiny tiny sample size, but when Green returned to their team at the back end of last year he averaged an adjusted 92 in those two games. Has serious potential. Judging from the CBA's in the praccie, they'll give him all the time he needs in the middle. His TOG was super low last year as well. If that bumps up to mid 70's (usually does in second year players), then he could hit 90+ and be a really astute pick. I've got both at the moment. No clue how to split that decision for you though sorry haha
That 100k will allow me to do a few things

Gaff over Worpel or
Gawn over ROB

Could be worth it but this weekend should iron it all out

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Back