Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

The Alice Springs game has never bothered me that much, only time the conditions have been bad was last year.
Is that the game where we kicked 3.46 or something like that?

I reckon 2017/2018 we played two stinkers against Freo up there where we won both but the games sucked. The day games are usually fine excluding last year in a monsoon.
2018 we definitely smashed a hapless Crows side into the dust in Alice. I remember getting hyped as they were top of the ladder at the time they pretty much fell off a cliff after that.

2018 we definitely smashed a hapless Crows side into the dust in Alice. I remember getting hyped as they were top of the ladder at the time they pretty much fell off a cliff after that.
Feel like Gus had 30 and 3 or something too that day

I remember that game but thought we played a game in Darwin that year too. The Darwin games are always terrible.
You're right I think the Freo game you're talking about was in Darwin. We stopped playing in Darwin around Covid though.

I get it but heck I hate that NT game. s**t game to watch every time
At least it's not Darwin anymore. Will always take Alice over Darwin

I never get why though some seasons we've played night games there. The whole point of playing in Alice is the backdrop which you can't see at ******* night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like Gus had 30 and 3 or something too that day
Hogan kicked 3 or 4? Though he had started running away from the ball and waving his arms for the free each time.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back