Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

LMAO. I'm a genuine luddite, I didn't even have a TV until a few months ago.

I hate the thing too, thought I'd try out it's voice recognition feature, asked for Painkiller Live at Wacken by Judas Priest and it gave me some Polish woman filling a pie with custard. Karpatka, I think it's called.

Guess it didn't like my accent, stupid thing.

Cats Simpsons GIF

There is a new paper Mario coming out this month.

I bloody love paper Mario
I played the shit out of the nintendo 64 one. Used to rent it from Video-Ezy before they ended up selling the cart to me

How much did that set you back?
Back in the day they thought the cartridge was broken so they where selling it for $20. The cart has never failed me lmao

Now the amount of times i borrowed it. Probably a lot on a $20 rental... I also kept deleting everyone's completed save files before returning it because i wanted to start a new game every time... although i don't know why i deleted all four

Back in the day they thought the cartridge was broken so they where selling it for $20. The cart has never failed me lmao

Now the amount of times i borrowed it. Probably a lot on a $20 rental... I also kept deleting everyone's completed save files before returning it because i wanted to start a new game every time... although i don't know why i deleted all four
Absolute menace!

fyi if anyone who's played the n64 and wants to revisit it with a new feeling, it's got a pretty good randomizer for it now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Paper Mario N64 cart goes for about $200 these days, it's a bit rare I think.

I just bought a bootleg multi-cart for my Sega Mega Drive, it cost about $25 and it plays ROMS from an SD card. Came preloaded with basically the entire Mega Drive library. They have them for N64's etc. too but I never tried them.

The Paper Mario N64 cart goes for about $200 these days, it's a bit rare I think.

I just bought a bootleg multi-cart for my Sega Mega Drive, it cost about $25 and it plays ROMS from an SD card. Came preloaded with basically the entire Mega Drive library. They have them for N64's etc. too but I never tried them.
It came out pretty late in the n64's life cycle. Around 2001 i think? So not as many copies produced with the gamecube launching that year

I think conkers bad fur day is just as rare if not a little rarer from its prices.

Borrowed conkers from video-ezy despite it being MA they let me have it. Picked up some money in the game, money with some googly eyes proceeds to tall conker to "Hurry up. Pick me up, shithead" Followed by the gargoyle in the first area calling conker a 'stupid twat'. Mum makes me take the game back

Considering we play Freo in Alice Springs in 3 weeks I’m guessing for that period?
yeah I saw the whole years fixture had Naarm instead of Melbourne

But I assume they just change everything for a couple of weeks

yeah I saw the whole years fixture had Naarm instead of Melbourne

But I assume they just change everything for a couple of weeks
Yeah they would literally just change a couple of values in a database and it would pretty much affect anything related to the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back