Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

I bought two packets of harvest snaps today Headless (1 chilli, 1 wasabi) , once I've tried them i will report back...this is as excited as I've been about anything MFC related this season.

Wasabi Harvest Snaps: Certainly nowhere near strong as the Peckish Seaweed and Wasabi rice crackers so if you're looking for some wasabi to tingle your sinuses you won't get that here but tasty nonetheless. 6.75/10

I bought two packets of harvest snaps today Headless (1 chilli, 1 wasabi) , once I've tried them i will report back...this is as excited as I've been about anything MFC related this season.
Wasabi Harvest Snaps: Certainly nowhere near strong as the Peckish Seaweed and Wasabi rice crackers so if you're looking for some wasabi to tingle your sinuses you won't get that here but tasty nonetheless. 6.75/10
This is actually really terrific. Might have to do the same.

At Harvest Snaps, we love legumes.

Cooked up two grade 9 wagyu scotch fillers last night

Also ventured to Tanto to get some Japanese carbon knives to go with the one I bought on Japan last year
ec07b057a5e29291a70870b874c33734.jpg
a8f3b4d59d47d52f9d7542bee1a53052.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harvest Snaps Chilli: Taste fine but chilli my ass, get more heat from Doritos mild salsa, typically weak heat for weak Australians, harden the **** up. 4/10

Harvest Snaps Chilli: Taste fine but chilli my ass, get more heat from Doritos mild salsa, typically weak heat for weak Australians, harden the **** up. 4/10
At Harvest Snaps, we love legumes. 🤗

At Harvest Snaps, we love legumes. 🤗
Legumes are good, I eat lots of legumes. What I wont stand for is labelling something chilli when there is zero heat Les, makes me REALLY :madv1:

Amazing to think that Harvest Snaps' advertising has actually worked on me.
I was under the impression you were responsible for their advertising.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back