Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If McI doesn't play, I'll be forced to hold Spudcus. If he doesn't play either, I'm screwed. Will cop a donut.

Martin out is sh*t, but I have forward cover.
Gibcus will 100% play. We will pump games into him. Probably play each week unless needing a rest.

Also Jack had surgery so Balta will have to play forward meaning Gibcus is safe anyway.

Gibcus will 100% play. We will pump games into him. Probably play each week unless needing a rest.

Also Jack had surgery so Balta will have to play forward meaning Gibcus is safe anyway.
Great, my 30-40 points is safe! ;)

It's better than a donut at least so I'll take it. Hopefully that Balta move helps his scoring.

Reversed Gibcus -> Foley and have gone McInerney -> Houston. Couldn't quite turn him into Hall, but still have $122k for issues next week.

Mrs SM did the same thing for the same reason. Riewoldt > Dixon so she could get Hayes up forward (had to help her with that) then went McInerney up to Houston because she couldn't afford Hall.

All bench rookies are on thin ice, IMO.
Mead, Owens, Dixon, Hough, Macdonald, Soligo, all a chance not to play this week
He didn't get a ton of it but if we drop Macdonald i will be very disappointed. Looked like he belonged at the level and will only get better with more games.

Compared to Phillips and Shiels who couldn't deliver the ball to the feet of a team mate any more consistently if they tried.

well I mean he could get covid. or be in the same city as someone who does I guess. :D

200.gif

I remember being incredibly jealous of those trading in red dots to take Martin's score. I can't believe how quickly and spectacularly it's backfired on those that did it. Two red dots in the forward line, rip.

I remember being incredibly jealous of those trading in red dots to take Martin's score. I can't believe how quickly and spectacularly it's backfired on those that did it. Two red dots in the forward line, rip.
It's not that bad when I can move Hayes from R3 into F6 via the utility spot. Flexibility is king in fantasy.

I just shifted a red dot from defence to forward. Annoyingly, if I'd taken Skinner instead of Hollands - I'd be looking good right now....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't get a ton of it but if we drop Macdonald i will be very disappointed. Looked like he belonged at the level and will only get better with more games.

Compared to Phillips and Shiels who couldn't deliver the ball to the feet of a team mate any more consistently if they tried.
I think Ward is probably in more danger of getting rested (actually rested and not dropped). Sam did say he was just cramping so should be fine. Wouldn't be happy if either were simply left out though.

Getting Martin next week has left me with much more options (Owens > Skinner (Will Brodie FWD/Mid DPP) is set).

Just need help on the McIn replacement. Have 664K to play with and able to DPP into DEF/MID/FWD, the following options:
  • Saad ($609K / Bank $55K) - Is he a top10 def years end? Only took 1 kick in. Tough to get N Martin next week but manageable (move on MCDonald)
  • Caldwell ($520K / Bank $144K) - Not confident his body holds. His roles seems good - 45% CBA (Parish was 67% ). V Easy to get N Martin next week.
  • T Green ($646K / Bank $18K) - Seems quite good with his role. 53% CBA (Cogs was 59%). Tough to get N Martin next week but manageable (move on McDonald)
I know that the bulks of my posts are memes, but any help/comments would be appreciated!

Round 1 (Start Team) Final.jpg

Pick a card, any card, on why you shouldn't have Dusty in your side.

mel gibson poker GIF

A :hearts: He's not good at fantasy and never tackles
J :clubs: He's mentally fragile and not a hard-worker, meaning he's prone to random absences
9 :spades: He has a gangster father and could be imprisoned at any moment.
Harsh dude. Dusty's dad died in December. Losing a parent is never easy. I can certainly understand why his heart isn't 100% into footy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back