Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
does this mean skinner goes on your field? if so what does he look like scoring
Nah McCartin becomes their D6 instead.
I paid up massively in defence with Crisp, Whitfield, Hurn, Hewett, McInerney and Sicily in round 1. But it looked like paying up for defenders isn't the right call (at least for round 1), so instead of going with another risky midpriced defender I'd rather go with a midfielder like Green who should be much better.

And McCartin should be a solid D6 for a few more weeks until the defenders landscape becomes less volatile and I can find the players that actually want to score in defence.

I paid up massively in defence with Crisp, Whitfield, Hurn, Hewett, McInerney and Sicily in round 1. But it looked like paying up for defenders isn't the right call (at least for round 1), so instead of going with another risky midpriced defender I'd rather go with a midfielder like Green who should be much better.

And McCartin should be a solid D6 for a few more weeks until the defenders landscape becomes less volatile and I can find the players that actually want to score in defence.

Whit should be fine, Hewett and Sic were great and Crisp can be upgraded to say Hall, so I'd say those are all worthwhile investments. Hurn and Jmac are the only changes that look like they need to be made, and you could probably look at getting a Dawson or Houston in the future, to complete your backline (or even wait until Round 6 and just slot Nicky Daicos in and run with someone like a Foley/Chapman/Paton/Answerth/Richards/McCartin etc. until then)

Last edited:

This confirmed?

Hasn't been confirmed, but unlikely they risk him in the wet is my thought process - with an injury like this:

"Justin McInerney

Justin McInernery ended up with a hyperextension injury towards the backend of the game. He had an MRI which revealed he has a knee-joint sprain so he is going to be a test for this weekend."

McInerney and Jones > Sicily and Foley

OR

McInerney and Jones > Houston and Skinner

Would be on field both combinations.

Hasn't been confirmed, but unlikely they risk him in the wet is my thought process - with an injury like this:

"Justin McInerney

Justin McInernery ended up with a hyperextension injury towards the backend of the game. He had an MRI which revealed he has a knee-joint sprain so he is going to be a test for this weekend."

Was hoping to save both my trades until Sat but no way am i holding him even if he plays

Is everyone forgetting who Tom Greens coach is?

He could score 50 this weekend.

He looked this good last year at times. At other times he's lost.

If the thinking is that he's finally broken out into uber premo status... well I think thats a pretty risky call tbh.

Could be one you get stuck with for a long time dealing with bigger issues.

I'm probably bitter as I picked him up last year as a value pick/stepping stone after a similar type of game from him.
In the draft before Green was selected, GWS picked Caldwell/Hately.

I heard rumours that GWS prioritised/valued Green’s talent and let Caldwell/Hately walk.

"Justin McInerney

Poor bugger gets ignored/burnt by his teammates all day then his captain JPK comes along and finishes off his knee in the last minute of the game.

Out injured round 2, close contact out round 3, deported back to Ireland round 4.

Not cool man. I know we all joke around on here, but someone losing their father at a young age - who he was incredibly close with - that's just not a punchline.
I don't think any disrespect was meant ....same as when we post gif's that depict a tragedy ....it's not a lack of respect for the victims, or families that may have had a negative experience, that a gif may raise bad memories

Titanic Sinking.gif

Last edited:
Poor bugger gets ignored/burnt by his teammates all day then his captain JPK comes along and finishes off his knee in the last minute of the game.

Out injured round 2, close contact out round 3, deported back to Ireland round 4.

Back to Ireland?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1352860

Current trades are removing the stain that is McInerney from my team and bringing in Skinner (honestly any 190k def named this week will be who I trade in as I have McCartin on the bench for cover last week and will be my D6 this week). Trading out Owens and bringing in Green who is probably the most likely midpricer to become a 100+ ave scorer this season (at least for the first 4 rounds or so). Means Josh Ward moves to my mid bench to make room for Green and my midfield now looks very good.
Meme Reaction GIF

Hobbs and Erasmus both look like they can score. Would have been nice if they played round 1..
With Langford out for a long time, Snelling a few weeks away ..Cutler a week to week wait and see…Ham failing to impress and on the way out once again…if Hobbs gets in and does well it’s highly probable he’ll stay in the side.

Rutton likes him too. He Said a few weeks ago that Hobbs is primed for senior games early as draftee and believes he could handle the big league

It’s all speculation of course

Whit should be fine, Hewett and Sic were great and Crisp can be upgraded to say Hall, so I'd say those are all worthwhile investments. Hurn and Jmac are the only changes that look like they need to be made, and you could probably look at getting a Dawson or Houston in the future, to complete your backline (or even wait until Round 6 and just slot Nicky Daicos in and run with someone like a Foley/Chapman/Paton/Answerth/Richards/McCartin etc. until then)
Reported today as rumor ....Whitfield's ankle apparently fine to play ....same poster, who reported he was questionable

that escalated quickly.gif

I don't think any disrespect was meant ....same as when we post gif's that depict a tragedy ....it's not a lack of respect for the victims, or families that may have had a negative experience, that a gif may raise memories of a bad experience

View attachment 1352961

See posts by me and kozi shortly after that post re: FBI - we're all good

With Langford out for a long time, Snelling a few weeks away ..Cutler a week to week wait and see…Ham failing to impress and on the way out once again…if Hobbs gets in and does well it’s highly probable he’ll stay in the side.

Rutton likes him too. He Said a few weeks ago that Hobbs is primed for senior games early as draftee and believes he could handle the big league

Blood hell ! ....if Hobbs + Stringer come in, so many MIDS ....wouldn't like to be a Parish / Caldwell owner

He's an awkward price to get. Ideally you'd want to be trading a red dot to him but you'd need the coin laying around

OK ....pending tigs2010 100% guarantee, Gibcus is playing .....my Trades are;

Dusty to Exerri
Ward to Cripps

Puts Rowell to M7 ..... I'm not mucking around, you filthy animals 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back