Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When youā€™ve already reached the point of taking tips from Tigs thatā€™s when you know the season is in strife

monkey1.gif

I'll happily accept a 40 from Gibcus ....just need a warm body this week
Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

I don't think I can offload to offload Curnow now with Martin out and uncertainty around so many...

He will probably stay my F6...

..... after a 31.

Pray for me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...... I think I heard you saying he'll kick 5 last week.

You've got me hook line and sinkered...

He looked a shell of a player last week. 0 confidence. Fumbly and gassed.
Do you have all of Hayes, Xerri, Rachelle? I wouldn't hesitate to move Curnow on to any of them.

Playing a better team this week as well
Yep. Could score less than 31 I reckon haha.

Fortunately if Skinner is named I've got some DPP action I can play and Emergency Curnow, and throw McCartin in at F6 if does poorly.
Opens me up to risk though with effectively no bench backup. Which is not ideal...

Do you have all of Hayes, Xerri, Rachelle? I wouldn't hesitate to move Curnow on to any of them.
Got them all. Xerri F5. Hayes R3 but stuck there without a DPP link (I wont be getting Dixon just for DPP that's for sure).
Plus I'd prefer Hayes as a backup.. who's to say Gawn or Grundy don't get covid?

Martin would have been my F6 and Curnow trades to Skinner.

But now I'll hold Martin, Hold Curnow as a pulse. Then reassess after tonights game.

Got them all. Xerri F5. Hayes R3 but stuck there without a DPP link (I wont be getting Dixon just for DPP that's for sure).
Plus I'd prefer Hayes as a backup.. who's to say Gawn or Grundy don't get covid?

Martin would have been my F6 and Curnow trades to Skinner.

But now I'll hold Martin, Hold Curnow as a pulse. Then reassess after tonights game.
Burning trades on Thursday is probably a bad idea this year so i agree

Would have to have on ground but easily will make money and he will get dpp soon enough
Dunks Cogs Butters stay as F1 to F3

Then I have Brodie Rachele and Hayes at F4, F5, F6 with Martin(Bench this week) able to come in next week to shift Rachele to M8

Can't find the space for Xerri

his 57% CBA over Goldys 43% is more appealing than I expected in the home and away season, I wonder what Xerri can realistically AVG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back