Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit stumped on trades, all my rookies increased in value, JMc is almost out by default. I could do JMc to Foley and Crisp to Hall but that feels very reactionary.

I don't think I've missed any rookies but I'll have a look..
Crisp will be a top 4 defender, hold him. Jmac to Sicily if you don't have

This looks much better (also building a nice little kitty - up to 185K):

1647780012354.png

Rook fix up the next couple of weeks...once I know who the hell is actually worth getting besides Hayes, Durdin, Martin (on field) and McCartin (currently have Pedlar, Noddy, SDK, Hough and Owens uck)

all my mid prices succeeded all my rookies fired bar a few

littlerally 0 rookies to bring that I don't have

kinda like can sideways a premo but not a good idea

I don't even know

I don't even know

Yeah usually I have an injury or an obvious rookie I've missed to scramble for so it's a bit of a weird feeling this year. My team didn't do great but there's no obvious holes.

Yeah usually I have an injury or an obvious rookie I've missed to scramble for so it's a bit of a weird feeling this year. My team didn't do great but there's no obvious holes.

I don't even know

Which rookies do you guys have (trying to think who I'll grab next week and the week after)?

To those bringing in Foley, Witherden is due back next round which might change various roles down back.

Was thinking that...but his BE of 11 and the lack of decent options down back means he's a good option to ride 'til say Round 6 - and then just trade out when Daicos gets swung back

Do i play the BE game with Ridley and Short and downgrade one to Sic, or hold and tinker with rookies. I have most of the good rookies so really i am hoping Hollands/Skinner/Stephens get games to make the rookie moves more appealing.

Which rookies do you guys have (trying to think who I'll grab next week and the week after)?

Hayes, Martin, Rachele, Durdin all seem the main ones to have (outside of JHF and Daicos of course), I can't think of any others that are must haves? McCartin maybe (have him too)? I might have missed someone but that seems the main group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayes, Martin, Rachele, Durdin all seem the main ones to have (outside of JHF and Daicos of course), I can't think of any others that are must haves? McCartin maybe (have him too)? I might have missed someone but that seems the main group.

Yep got all of them. More was thinking for the bench - as that's where I see the real trouble

Last edited:
To those bringing in Foley, Witherden is due back next round which might change various roles down back.

And Duggan too.

He's still a scorer imo though. Was a great junior scorer. Can seen an average of at least 60-70 being pretty easily attainable.

Whether its still worth jumping on is probably a question of whether you think he can go higher than that and by how much.

Owens/Milera > Martin/Foley

$1K bank…

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

I was just let down by defenders and Cogs

Gawn was adjusted by someone to be 130 if you add his dropped marks and reverse the terrible frees

I mean if I'm picky Xerri or Brodie could become McCartin and bring in Foley

Best for me is in Hayes PA swing Jack to forward line shift Xerri and Brodie to bench move Martin and Jack Hayes to the field

otherwise yeah haha

need to find a mid to start on field if Ward is injured or maybe swing Brodie into mids

Yep got all of them. More was thinking for the bench - as that's where I see the real trouble

Ah right, yeah I have Hough, Dixon, Baldwin, Mead and SDK who were all pretty stinky.

Kneejerk is shuffle on the defense.
L Jones > Foley
Owens > Sinn if named.
1k spare.

Martin Hayes on the bench

Rachelle Daicos JHF Ward Xerri McCartin on field noting Ward spent large time on bench due to injury

Baldwin SDK Owens all did SFA

Could shimmy Baldwin and Owen's but yeah

Ah right, yeah I have Hough, Dixon, Baldwin, Mead and SDK who were all pretty stinky.

Yep I reckon it's the those first 3 that are probably your issues. Mead probably keeps his spot after all the Port injuries, and SDK as a D8 will be fine once he's back from concussion.

These are all my 450K and under players right now that I'm happy with:

JHF, N. Daicos, Ward, Xerri, Rachele, N. Martin, Durdin, J. Hayes, McCartin, Foley, W. Brodie, Pedlar (should play soon I reckon), SDK (back from concussion week after next)

These are the ones I likely need to fix over the next two weeks:

Hough, Owens, Noddy. Trying to figure out who those 3 might go to? Thinking it's probably MacDonald, Mead and S. Hayes at this point, with Sinn possibly another to look at as well if he gets a go. Tough to gauge though...

Martin Hayes on the bench

Rachelle Daicos JHF Ward Xerri McCartin on field noting Ward spent large time on bench due to injury

Baldwin SDK Owens all did SFA

Could shimmy Baldwin and Owen's but yeah

Good to know that we're all sort of stuck with 3-4 shitty ones or so at the moment. Makes it seem better for me, haha

Good to know that we're all sort of stuck with 3-4 shitty ones or so at the moment. Makes it seem better for me, haha
but daicos rachelle Martin Hayes x 100 yay good cash gen

defence is a dumpster fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back