Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McInspud -> Sicily
Chapman -> Foley.

If one of my rookies gets dropped will probably forgo one of those and get in Durdin. Kind of want to back in McIn for another week and hope his wing is the one that's used more because from what I saw the makings of a fantasy friendly role is definetly there.

Since when did you start doing 4D chess moves?? Skinner straight in this week is the icing on the cake.

See what not worrying about having 2 competent rucks each week allows you to achieve
Sounds brilliant. It also helped me get McInturd who I thought was "must have"

Downside is the 2 players I moved out were Foley and Rachele who both tonned

I feel like I need to right my wrongs of not starting Sicily and Rowell (my stubbornness got the better of me). I have all the low BE rookies so thinking Crisp to Sicily and Owens to Rowell is the play. Then adjust backline rookies next week after getting a look at Sinn/Skinner/Wilmont

Can anyone think of anything else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220321-070907.png
    Screenshot_20220321-070907.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 30

I had a few POD to start the season with - was risky but paid off for Simpkin, brayshaw, heeny, merret
unfortunately cant win em all...i had Tarryn Thomas fwd who totally spudded up (thought against the hawks he'd get at least BE but wasnt the case)

do i chase the BE cash with Tyson Stengle
or
go for a safer pick in Jade Gresham ???

i didnt see the cats game - How was Stengle on the weekend ?
how's his position / JS ?

The choice this week really boils down to where I make the changes.

Do I go McInerney to Sicily and Chapman to Foley - and hold off on rookie options ?

Do I go solely for slight rookie corrections ?

Do I go for one of each ?

The choice this week really boils down to where I make the changes.

Do I go McInerney to Sicily and Chapman to Foley - and hold off on rookie options ?

Do I go solely for slight rookie corrections ?

Do I go for one of each ?
I’m in exact same boat.

I think McInerney to Sicily has to happen.

I also missed Rachele but tbh he doesn’t really fit my team at this point.

I have Chapman and Milera as well that could go to Foley as D6. Don’t know which one. I grabbed Skinner who can go back and bring McCartin on field and grab Rachele instead of Foley too as an option.

If I do that I’ll have a forward line of Dunks, Cogs, Butters, Brodie, Xerri, Rachele, Martin, Hayes and Durdin (one as utility or mid bench)

Bit stuck on that second trade.

Need to get Lipinski and Green in (both look set to join the 100+ midfield premos this season).

But who the hell do I take out for them? I'm currently happy with my midprice midfielders and I don't have enough money to get someone like Ward up to one of them.

Mcinerney to Sicily
Chapman to Foley

Sicily looks like he could be a top 10 defender this year so don’t want to miss him while he’s this cheap. Foley had a nice role and with a BE of 11 should make a nice profit over the coming weeks

Owens and SDK issues, but don’t really see too many downgrade targets so might hold off. SDK might come straight back in after his concussion anyway

Crouch wasn’t as good as I was hoping, so potentially move him to Lipinski next round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloar > De Goey
Dropped Rook > Someone (?)

Priced out of Rachele and he's the only real rook I want that I don't have. Could move someone like a JHF to him but that doesn't seem smart, might just fade and hope for the best.

If I have all green dots, really not sure what I'm going to do. Mills was out of position for a lot of the night which was concerning, but always giving him a few more weeks. Ideally would want Hall but not an option, could go Heeney instead of De Goey to allow it but I'm viewing him very much as an upgrade target due to his history.

Had initially done Crouch to Lipinski as Lip looks like a fantasy seagull out there but have since reversed as too reactionary

I’m in exact same boat.

I think McInerney to Sicily has to happen.

I also missed Rachele but tbh he doesn’t really fit my team at this point.

I have Chapman and Milera as well that could go to Foley as D6. Don’t know which one. I grabbed Skinner who can go back and bring McCartin on field and grab Rachele instead of Foley too as an option.

If I do that I’ll have a forward line of Dunks, Cogs, Butters, Brodie, Xerri, Rachele, Martin, Hayes and Durdin (one as utility or mid bench)

Bit stuck on that second trade.

Yeah - the immediate points and cash boost seems to be: McInerney to Sicily and Chapman to Foley - and I have all the major rookies at this stage.

This also boosts my warchest by a massive $20K for next week - to $70K !!!

I’ll give JMac a second go this week, maybe Lloyd back in will help him? He surely can’t be as bad as a 43 again.

Nothing drastic from me, 1965 this week so not terrible but not great. I’ll get Martin in and put him as F6, and the other trade will likely be a Hough to whichever rookie is named.

Think I'll hold mccinerney. He averaged 85 in that role end of last year and trained the whole pre season there. The game was so scrappy, fast paced and just bombing the ball long. I think Lloyds composure back there helps and will see mccinerney have better games. We all know Sicily is a roller coaster, could average 85 but I'm confident jmac will too. Not the 4000 score we were hoping but it's enough.

Think I'll go aggressive and go Jmc > Foley and Baldwin > Stengle. Nets me cash for a growing chest, gives me a reasonably POD forward option who I think I'll start this week over Rachele (backing my gut that he doesn't back up that performance), and hopefully somewhat ahead of the curve on Jmc owners ditching him.

Just about nothing else I'd do other than Dixon to Xerri but that would close off a DPP pivot until he gets ruck status.

In a weird spot I've never been in before - no injuries, and no clear trade targets.

Ranked 1,600 with 235k banked - to fix whatever spotfires arose after R1. But none really did. So have a little bit of freedom to upgrade if need be.

Hesitant to make a reactive trade for the sake of it, we've got 5 years body of work that Crisp is 90+ - so strikes me as the perfect rage trade that'll come back to bite people. Likewise Whitfield and to a lesser extent, Short.

Crouch is the interesting one. 30 touches for 83, similar to pre-season. Both positive and negative. You'd think he won't give away 4FA each week and the kick/HB ratio will improve. But not ideal. Milera looked slow, so I think he might be on the block, but is there a better option to replace him? Almost worth buying the extra week to see if he improves. Likewise, Xerri probably showed enough in terms of role to make persisting for a few weeks the play.

The absence of clear value rookies to trade down to makes it even harder. Dixon, Baldwin, Mead, Soligo, Hough, Gibcus hardly compelling.

I think I've got a few options.

• Waste a trade on Preuss to Witts (I initially had Witts but switched Sat morning, figured Hayes bought some time to get a look at Witts) which I don't think is ideal with Witts up against Gawn this week
  • Move Milera up to someone who looks a little juicier. Richards/Foley at a similar price point, Blakey/Young
  • Crouch into Lipinski? Maybe Cerra I'm not sure there are any other mids that are a clear safe buy - ?s over Baz, Green, LDU for me.
  • Probably move Owens into Skinner, who certainly plays with Aliir and McKenzie out and Clurey no closer. And gives some flexibility with positioning.

Any other suggestions? Am I missing something obvious? Am in a reasonable position with the luxury of some banked cash so don't want to burn it!

fantasy.PNG

McInerney > Sicily (No word of a lie I did the exact opposite Saturday morning with unlimited trades, and I'm now doing the same with our 2 trades :drunk: )
Boyd > Dixon (If picked)
  • Swing McCartin to defensive E with SDK to come back in round 3.
  • Dixon to R3, Hayes to F6.
  • Sicily becomes D5 with Milera D6
Gives me hopefully 28 green dots and 29 green next week (depending on performances obviously).
Have Pedlar as my only red dot, kicked 4 on the weekend in a SANFL trial, so potentially a chance. However, could work well if he isn't selected and play the loop as Durdin plays the Thursday game with Hayes not till Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back