Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest problem for me this week is McInerney. Have to roll with Crisp and Whitfield and hope they come good but there wasn’t really a plan B for McInerney considering I already have Hewett as well. Can’t even chop him all the way down to a rook

What was Blakeys role like? Missed the Sydney game

Biggest problem for me this week is McInerney. Have to roll with Crisp and Whitfield and hope they come good but there wasn’t really a plan B for McInerney considering I already have Hewett as well. Can’t even chop him all the way down to a rook

What was Blakeys role like? Missed the Sydney game
Depending on their performances today, maybe down to Milera or up to Dawson?

I'm expecting debuts from Sinn, Skinner and possibly Wilmot next week, which will relieve some pressure in the backline. O'Driscoll has to be a chance, too.

No big issues to fix up so far. Have 30 green dots this week so will continue the rookie shuffle to get that cash gen moving.

Likely Owens to Mead who is likely to remain in the side now Duursma is injured I think.

Second, De Koning to Skinner who I assume will be pretty locked in the 22 with Mckenzie and Clurey down.

I think keeping those 30 green dots will be essential early.

No big issues to fix up so far. Have 30 green dots this week so will continue the rookie shuffle to get that cash gen moving.

Likely Owens to Mead who is likely to remain in the side now Duursma is injured I think.

Second, De Koning to Skinner who I assume will be pretty locked in the 22 with Mckenzie and Clurey down.

I think keeping those 30 green dots will be essential early.
Is SDK a necessity to move? Will miss a week with concussion. I guess if you have no other issues 🤷🏻‍♂️

Is SDK a necessity to move? Will miss a week with concussion. I guess if you have no other issues 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not a necessity at all and would have no issue holding him a week but at the same time I’m otherwise trading a playing rookie to get Skinner in which I think is just a waste.

Assuming I don’t have any other injury/covid issues to deal with then I’m otherwise happy with the lineup and not going to go make wholesale changes to trade in donuts to move my bench players about.

Not a necessity at all and would have no issue holding him a week but at the same time I’m otherwise trading a playing rookie to get Skinner in which I think is just a waste.

Assuming I don’t have any other injury/covid issues to deal with then I’m otherwise happy with the lineup and not going to go make wholesale changes to trade in donuts to move my bench players about.
Yep sounds like a good plan. If no other needs trade the red to get a green dot. Any update on McKenzie? I grabbed Skinner last night at 8:06pm to loop Martin so hoping he gets a few games.

He also means I can shift him to defence and gives me flexibility with trading McInerney to another position. 😍

Yep sounds like a good plan. If no other needs trade the red to get a green dot. Any update on McKenzie? I grabbed Skinner last night at 8:06pm to loop Martin so hoping he gets a few games.

He also means I can shift him to defence and gives me flexibility with trading McInerney to another position. 😍

Sounds like Mckenzie has avoided the ACL at this stage but not confirmed. Regardless I’d expect him to be out for a bit and personally think Skinner should have been in the team already

Likely - Soligo > 190K mid (or similar)
Hollands - 190K something

Try to get close to 29/30 green dots next week. Restructure to get Hayes and Martin on field if I can - so I get their 20 point scores next week.

Owens
SDK
Ward
all under performing or injured rookies

Crisp Jelly Short and Whitfield all shitted it up

Didn't miss Martin or Hayes just can't get Hayes from R3 to the field

Martin on the field for Xerri and yeah ummmm yeah

Let's hope NOD or someone gets named R2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really regretting not picking English at R2. I was so fixated on Gawndy that I almost became complacent in searching for other possible options. Not a huge mistake, but easily could've saved me 2-300k to bolster my backline.
Ash, I traded English out to Crisp on Wednesday night, after being set on my Marshall-English combo for a while. Kicking myself.

McInerney to Foley
Chapman to Sicily
This will be very similar for me if not getting rid of Gibcus somewhere in there.

Otherwise it will be doing a lot of manoeuvring and getting Brodie to the mids for Ward/ JHF with Hayes to the forwards somehow.

McInerney -> Foley
Soligo -> Tom Green

Don’t even ask how I have enough cash to do that, I just do okay!!

Bit stumped on trades, all my rookies increased in value, JMc is almost out by default. I could do JMc to Foley and Crisp to Hall but that feels very reactionary.

I don't think I've missed any rookies but I'll have a look..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back