Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

...... I think I heard you saying he'll kick 5 last week.

You've got me hook line and sinkered...

He looked a shell of a player last week. 0 confidence. Fumbly and gassed.
paul ama GIF

Yeah I appreciate that, i'm just trying to give you some confidence in the hold. He does have a history of playing big against the Doggies though and who's going to defend him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should I get in Martin this week or hold to next week?

Theoretically, it should be next week, but who knows how many players will be out and I may need the trade then.

What do you all think?

Theoretically, it should be next week, but who knows how many players will be out and I may need the trade then.

What do you all think?
If you are happy with everything else this week and looking for a move to make I would tick off grabbing Martin a week early.

Xerri's next few rounds...This week is the best of the draw, the rest look ordinary...or is it just me?

1648105652017.png

What do you all think?
If you get to the last game on Sunday and still have a spare trade, then yep, use it to grab Martin. Likewise if you need a red dot to loophole after Macrae hits 150 tonight, then grabbing Martin would be a smart move.

Otherwise, blowing a trade on someone that's not going to score, nor go up in value is a bit of a waste, especially this early in the season.

If you get to the last game on Sunday and still have a spare trade, then yep, use it to grab Martin. Likewise if you need a red dot to loophole after Macrae hits 150 tonight, then grabbing Martin would be a smart move.

Otherwise, blowing a trade on someone that's not going to score, nor go up in value is a bit of a waste, especially this early in the season.
any suggestions? Team posted above

Crouch to Lipinski. Got much cash to move Ridley up?
$30k. I like Lipinski, but I think Crouch has a lot of upside after 12m out. 30 touches in his first game back, will increase TOG up another 20% and improve his K:HB ratio.

Any suggestions who the upgrade targets are for defence? ;-) I do like Riddler's draw coming up.

I'd be moving on Ridley ASAP. Role just isn't there this year, and he's going to bleed cash.

I'd look at Hough to 190k rookie (Skinner looks like a great option, and you can do it via Brodie's DPP), Ridley to Houston. Gets an underperforming mid-pricer up to a potentially top-six defender, and turns a red dot into a green one. If Houston's form drops, you can ride his price rise until round 6 and then flick him for Daicos when he gets defender status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back