Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022-Banner-Trade-Analyzer-Black12.png

MMmm......we've had a good 2-game snapshot now ....who are the must have players, we need to bring in ?

If you don't have Cripps, you "may" have missed the major cash generation .....this week, still the time to grab him

Hewett ?
Curnow ?
Brodie ?
Treloar ?
Rookies ?

south-park-4point-plan.gif
we-made-plans-butters.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 1353807

MMmm......we've had a good 2-game snapshot now ....who are the must have players, we need to bring in ?

If you don't have Cripps, you "may" have missed the major cash generation .....this week, still the time to grab him

Hewett ?
Curnow ?
Brodie ?
Treloar ?
Rookies ?

Curnow
Gresham
Treloar
T. Green
Lipinski
Sinn
Houston
English
Docherty

all on my radar

A sneaky POD to keep an eye on is Luke McDonald. 601k, scored 109 against the Hawks in a loose half-back role.

Took a heap of intercept marks, which he won't do every week, but he's a shoe-in for DEF status in round six.

Might have to ditch Brayshaw for someone on this side of the country....
Yes, I took out all FREO players prior to R1 .....just Brodie now ....but had Darcy & Brayshaw, all PS

Last edited:
I'm not brave enough to do it this round, but if he tonnes up again I'll seriously consider it.

The issue is how do you fit him in your midfield? You'd need to drop a MID rookie to the bench and bring him in for a mid-pricer on another line I reckon, but not sure that sort of move is top priority right now. He's still a great pick though 👍

A sneaky POD to keep an eye on is Luke McDonald. 601k, scored 109 against the Hawks in a loose half-back role.

Took a heap of intercept marks, which he won't do every week, but he's a shoe-in for DEF status in round six.
On what planet is he not listed as a defender 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will need to seriously think about Rowell and Gawn after this week.... There is so much value out there to be chasing....
I’d rather kill off Grundy than Gawn. Gawn looks like a ****** but he’s at least trying to get the ball even if he keeps tripping over the bloody thing

I’d rather kill off Grundy than Gawn. Gawn looks like a ****** but he’s at least trying to get the ball even if he keeps tripping over the bloody thing

Have Marshall at R2 - but I do know what you mean !!

I agree. Last week traded out Grundy for English who without Stef looks really good to average a solid 95-105, and you can pocket an extra $200k too.

The weird thing with Grundy is that he doesn’t even have an excuse. Gawn sharing ruck duties with Jackson is now very real, so you can forgive him somewhat. Grundy though? He had 21/23 CBAs… who the **** is he sharing with?! He just looks rubbish

Is it worth bringing in Luke Jackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back