AFL 2022 AFL GRAND FINAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for people to get carded.
People who come here to post bets after the fact will get a free one week holiday.

Fun but not very likely to win.

The true odds would probably be around $6 but I'd honestly not touch it unless you could get at least $9.
I've decided I want Tom Papley to win Brownlow. I believe he'd run straight onto the stage and probably not stop until he's in Revs, bicep flexed and finger pointing up of course.

I've decided I want Tom Papley to win Brownlow. I believe he'd run straight onto the stage and probably not stop until he's in Revs, bicep flexed and finger pointing up of course.
He'll probably be the dual winner next year celebrating on stage with Karl Amon.

montagna said possibly duncan
Hes my pick for the Norm at value tbh, don't think hell get attention ahead of Stewart and Danger and hes a pretty consistent player in the big games, had one hand on it against the Tigers a couple years ago before we got overran getting as much as $34 is a bit ridiculous.

Last edited:
Hes my pick for the Norm at value tbh, don't think hell get attention ahead of Stewart and Danger and hes a pretty conistent player in the big games, had one hand on it against the Tigers a couple years ago before we got overran getting as much as $34 is a bit ridiculous.
I personally think Stewart/Duncan is one of the main edges that Geelong have in this one. One of these guys will get off the hook a bit. Stewart not the typical player that Clarke goes to, so will be an interesting watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First goal kicker isn’t really my thing but having a look at the past 10 grand finals there’s only 2 KPF who have kicked the first, Gunston and Cameron.

2012 Xavier Ellis
2013 Gunston
2014 JPK
2015 Shuey
2016 Parker
2017 Sloane
2018 Varcoe
2019 Cameron
2020 Prestia
2021 Petracca

Dumb question time. This is for either of them to kick 2 goals right? Not 1 goal?

https://i.imgur.com/eumbW2L.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2022 AFL GRAND FINAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back