AFL 2022 AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

Zac Fisher is playing better this year with more stars around him . Has improved significantly from 2020 and 2021.

Carlton bringing back the "Wolf" chant for Adam Saad whenever he kicks the ball.

Remember in the 90's Ang Christou, used to get the "Wolf " chant home and away......

Hawks 0-39 / GWS 0-39 @ 401
Hawks 0-39 / GWS 40-59 @ 41
Hawks 40-59 / GWS 0-39 @ 71

Let it rain 🙏

Already in to

$101
$26
$34

Tailed anyway :thumbsu:

rain-dance-africa.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minimal bets from me this weekend unless something hits early, this season has been so damaging and caught up to me that I have legit gone broke for the first time since the 2020 grand final. Hanging out for this tax return like a proper degen to do it all again in what’s hopefully a nice close to the season for us to make up some lost ground

Sorry to hear that brother, you're one of the best things about this board.

I know I got carried away in 2020 and ended the year down about 3k (although this was across all sports, not just AFL).

That was the year I began tracking things closely on a spreadsheet, which has reeled me in and made me a better punter since then.

You've had some shocking near misses this season, could easily have gone the other way.

I hope you and all of the other regulars here don't let the punt get out of hand, it is mad addictive as we all know.

I've seen good people get sucked into places they don't want to be, it is more potent than most drugs imho.

Dougal Howard not moving well. Looked like he was limping before Half time and Harry McKay will be licking his lips

Minimal bets from me this weekend unless something hits early, this season has been so damaging and caught up to me that I have legit gone broke for the first time since the 2020 grand final. Hanging out for this tax return like a proper degen to do it all again in what’s hopefully a nice close to the season for us to make up some lost ground
You'll be back for the better Im sure.

Thats betting in a way, you go through cycles up and down.

Sometimes its good to take a bit of a time out and reassess to come back.

And ive been through those down times and getting away, getting outside and enjoying doing other stuff outside punting is a great thing for the mind. You would be amazed what a bit of time away from the bet can do to the mind.

And I do warn people , just to play with what you can afford.

How did Ratten drop Higgins last week? Having kicked 2 goals the week prior. before being dropped Showing his value again tonight.

He is too valuable a player to get dropped for the Sainters. Would play him every game if possible.

Has been garbage for awhile. A couple cheapies to pad the stats doesnt make up for not touching the ball or an opponent for the other 99% of the game

How did Ratten drop Higgins last week? Having kicked 2 goals the week prior. before being dropped Showing his value again tonight.

He is too valuable a player to get dropped for the Sainters. Would play him every game if possible.

He wasnt dropped for form, the rumour is he broke team rules, was seen out during the week drinking baileys 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back