AFL 2022 AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

Bailey Williams to spend more time forward with Kennedy out and Nic nat back in the ruck. 2/3 12/26 pb

Nah I was simply saying he didn't have to kick around the corner. And yeah I might get a bit carried away at times but s**t happens
I get the frustration 35 out straight in front when there’s money on the line have a crack at the campaigner this thread is for letting off steam also and keep telling the people who don’t like it who post none of their own multies to get ****ed

Last edited:

Dont mind the Tackles market for tomorrows game between GWS V Hawks on the Giants players. Newcombe is a kid and o"meara doesnt have the tank as he did 2-3 seasons ago. Fancy Josh Kelly or Coniglio to win this market in a 4 horse race.

1656767036296.png

If your feeling brave Coniglio 8+ Tackles paying $4.60, Josh Kelly 10+ Tackles at $10.

Its going to be a slop tomorrow in Sydney and a lot of ground ball and in and unders. It will be a scrap.

Toby Greene is on a run of 28 matches in a row with at least a goal.

If there is a game where he might not score a goal tomorrow, tomorrow might be the game, with a swimming pool predicted at the Showgrounds.

$7 is overs for 'Exactly 0 Goals'. Would be happy to push that down to around $5.50 or so.

but even 1 Exactly 1 goal doesnt look too shabby.

1656767582218.png

Toby Greene is on a run of 28 matches in a row with at least a goal.

If there is a game where he might not score a goal tomorrow, tomorrow might be the game, with a swimming pool predicted at the Showgrounds.

$7 is overs for 'Exactly 0 Goals'. Would be happy to push that down to around $5.50 or so.

but even 1 Exactly 1 goal doesnt look too shabby.

View attachment 1438202
Could be more value in the tall forwards to go goalless for that market. Mitch Lewis and Kozi @4 and 2.15 respectively. I much prefer kozi to go goalless and would bet on it if I could multi it with other legs but it’s singles only

(Log in to remove this ad.)

144 points from geelong, 21 goals 18 behinds and rohan doesn't score as a full forward. incredibleo_O
Rohan is too busy with Physio to worry about goal scoring.

He is kicking his goals off the field.

Last edited:
Dont mind the Tackles market for tomorrows game between GWS V Hawks on the Giants players. Newcombe is a kid and o"meara doesnt have the tank as he did 2-3 seasons ago. Fancy Josh Kelly or Coniglio to win this market in a 4 horse race.

View attachment 1438194

If your feeling brave Coniglio 8+ Tackles paying $4.60, Josh Kelly 10+ Tackles at $10.

Its going to be a slop tomorrow in Sydney and a lot of ground ball and in and unders. It will be a scrap.
116% group of 4 there, you are going to struggle to beat that in something that is hard to predict due to the randomness of tackles long term.
The alternate tackles look a better play

Few spec tackles multis for tomorrow just in case its a slog in the mud

Kelly 10, Omeara 10, Newcombe 10, Cogs 8

Any 3 @ 423, 289, 450, 327
All 4 @ 1800
Are these with Pointsbet as does not look like they allow you to add from the same market for them?

Are these with Pointsbet as does not look like they allow you to add from the same market for them?

I got:

JOM 6+ tackles
Kelly 6+ tackles
Cogs 8+ tackles
Newcombe 8+ tackles
Total points under 119

For $99 (boosted) at PB.

I havent stepped outside today but I was next door yesterday at Accor Stadium at the Showgrounds. Rained seemed heavier yesterday than today.

As I speak I dont think the rain is pouring down that badly right now. Things may change closer to game time.

1656804638752.png

116% group of 4 there, you are going to struggle to beat that in something that is hard to predict due to the randomness of tackles long term.
The alternate tackles look a better play
116% margin is a high one but its a bit of a novelty market. So long as you can pick what you think is value, im happy to take . You wont see any other bookie offering a 'Tackles' market .

Where high margins pis$ me off, is in the common markets like Total Match Points, where bookies like Sportsbet cap stuff on goalscorers, Total Match points etc

Ive heard of instances of where you can barter with a sports betting company to get better prices, which I think should be an option.

Last edited:
116% margin is a high one but its a bit of a novelty market. So long as you can pick what you think is value, im happy to take . You wont see any other bookie offering a 'Tackles' market .

Where high margins pis$ me off, is in the common markets like Total Match Points, where bookies like Sportsbet cap stuff on goalscorers, Total Match points etc

Ive heard of instances of where you can barter with a sports betting company to get better prices, which I think should be an option.
you are not going to haggle with big corps like pointsbet to get better margins, any adjustments they make to them would be to do with their own interests and not just suiting one customer.

if you can find value in that tackle market I would be backing that player alternate tackles instead given the higher variance on offer in the stat. Unlikely to win the group and not hit them given the conditions today

Who are the best contested possession players for Hawks and GWS ?
Since it'll be wet I might just do a SGM for disposals on all the players that can get their own ball

Who are the best contested possession players for Hawks and GWS ?
Since it'll be wet I might just do a SGM for disposals on all the players that can get their own ball
Green, Mitchell, JOM & Newcombe, other starting mids like Cogs, Worpel, Kelly also going to see an uptick.
Maybe avoid Ward who is maybe squeezed out of midfield today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back