AFL 2022 AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

you are not going to haggle with big corps like pointsbet to get better margins, any adjustments they make to them would be to do with their own interests and not just suiting one customer.

if you can find value in that tackle market I would be backing that player alternate tackles instead given the higher variance on offer in the stat. Unlikely to win the group and not hit them given the conditions today
You seem like a very smart man with your terminology.

Long time lurker? given the number of posts.

Anyway the more, the merrier on the BigFooty Punting Board.

you are not going to haggle with big corps like pointsbet to get better margins, any adjustments they make to them would be to do with their own interests and not just suiting one customer.

if you can find value in that tackle market I would be backing that player alternate tackles instead given the higher variance on offer in the stat. Unlikely to win the group and not hit them given the conditions today
Oh yeh and a bit of an intro to myself.

Im a 38 year old , Male from Sydney.

do you mind if i ask whats your a/s/l? Im just interested in a bit about you thats all.

Think the rain is only going to get worse out at Showgrounds so will take the u123.5 on offer at B365. Will be surprised if this game gets anywhere near 100 points.

Oh yeh and a bit of an intro to myself.

Im a 38 year old , Male from Sydney.

do you mind if i ask whats your a/s/l? Im just interested in a bit about you thats all.

This comes off more than a bit weird..

Got back in the winners circle yesterday after what’s been a tough run recently.

Have also taken Darcy for fantasy and SuperCoach alternatives. Witts had 122 AF and 144 SC last week. I reckon Darcy is a bit ahead from SC/AF/Disposal standpoint

2.5u - Gaff 25+ disposals - $1.80 - TAB
Gaff has actually flown under the radar a little bit going 5/8 this season for 25+. Looking closer at those losses 2 were played in slippery conditions which can be forgiven for Gaff who plays on the outside. Discounting the game he played as sub earlier in the year, Richmond have been his third favourite team throughout his career from a disposal point of view averaging 27.57 on them. Gets to play at the MCG today which gives him some extra space and width to get involved in link ups.

2.5u - Wines over 28.5 disposals - $1.87 - 365
Another do or die game for Port, so its crucial that Wines stands up here. Taking on a number that he’s cleared in 8/12 games this year.

4u - Sean Darcy 15+ disposals - $1.90 - PointsBet
1u - Sean Darcy 20+ disposals - $6.50 - PointsBet
Taking on a number he’s cleared in 6/9 games this year and 15/21 last year. Goes up against Finlayson, so should be winning the physical battle and getting a few easy possessions. Witts is who is averaging 13.3 for the season was able to get 20 last week against Port, Darcy usually finds the ball more frequently so should look to bump this up to 20+ today

Got back in the winners circle yesterday after what’s been a tough run recently.

Have also taken Darcy for fantasy and SuperCoach alternatives. Witts had 122 AF and 144 SC last week. I reckon Darcy is a bit ahead from SC/AF/Disposal standpoint

2.5u - Gaff 25+ disposals - $1.80 - TAB
Gaff has actually flown under the radar a little bit going 5/8 this season for 25+. Looking closer at those losses 2 were played in slippery conditions which can be forgiven for Gaff who plays on the outside. Discounting the game he played as sub earlier in the year, Richmond have been his third favourite team throughout his career from a disposal point of view averaging 27.57 on them. Gets to play at the MCG today which gives him some extra space and width to get involved in link ups.

2.5u - Wines over 28.5 disposals - $1.87 - 365
Another do or die game for Port, so its crucial that Wines stands up here. Taking on a number that he’s cleared in 8/12 games this year.

4u - Sean Darcy 15+ disposals - $1.90 - PointsBet
1u - Sean Darcy 20+ disposals - $6.50 - PointsBet
Taking on a number he’s cleared in 6/9 games this year and 15/21 last year. Goes up against Finlayson, so should be winning the physical battle and getting a few easy possessions. Witts is who is averaging 13.3 for the season was able to get 20 last week against Port, Darcy usually finds the ball more frequently so should look to bump this up to 20+ today
Darcy 20+ $4.75 now

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Think the rain is only going to get worse out at Showgrounds so will take the u123.5 on offer at B365. Will be surprised if this game gets anywhere near 100 points.

This comes off more than a bit weird..
With the weather conditions I have taken the neither option in the race to 20. Qtrs 2,3 and 4 @8. Neds
Tailed the tackles bets. Great find!
Good luck all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurn over 21.5 @ 1.84 (SB)

seems kinda low, should take kick ins and ball should be inside their defensive 50 quite a bit, west coast love to use it at the back as well

Lynch 4
Riewoldt 2
Bolton 2
Martin 2
M Rioli
Edwards
@32 pb boosted

Lynch 3
Riewoldt 3
Bolton 2
Martin 2
Castagna 2
@41

Last edited:
I am a lines and head to head guy however Jai Newcombe is designed for the track and weather today in Sydney

For memory he had around 16 in the second half when it poured down v Collingwood
There was also weather around for his one 30 plus game v Geelong

Sportsbet above 21.5 poss at $1.98 1 unit
30 poss or more at $8.75 1/2 unit

I am a lines and head to head guy however Jai Newcombe is designed for the track and weather today in Sydney

For memory he had around 16 in the second half when it poured down v Collingwood
There was also weather around for his one 30 plus game v Geelong

Sportsbet above 21.5 poss at $1.98 1 unit
30 poss or more at $8.75 1/2 unit
Tailed in a multi
Newcombe 25
Coniglio ags
Kelly
Bruest
Gunston
@22

Status
Not open for further replies.