AFL 2022 AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

Tailed Ah Chee for 2 and 3

West 2,3 @4.25, 13

Naughton 3+
Cameron 2+
Daniher 2+
Bont 1
Weightman 1
Bailey 1
McCarthy 1
@20

I remember when Harris Andrews was named FF a few months back too.
Yeah, Jack Payne played FF that day and was named FB instead of Andrews... was really odd. Ah Chee still hits the scoreboard occasionally, so the bets alive even if he plays his usual role... worth the gamble.

Popular SGM for Thursday night football
View attachment 1436392

View attachment 1436394

1873 punters and 979 punters on 1st and 2nd ranked Popular SGM.

SGM 1- would have landeded last game between these two sides, had you taken out Hipwood who was injured last year, and Bailey Dale leg. I think it goes pretty close tonight. Dale should be good for 25+ Disposals in this game for me though.

SGM 2- Treloar I think might be the risky leg there to get 25+ Disposals. Only scrapped 10 disposals against them last year in their loss against the Lions. A better bet may be on him to get a goal, has a pretty good strike rate in terms of goalscoring against Brisbane, 8 goals from 10 games. I think the disposals will be a shoot out between MacRae and Neale tonight, both players could very well both end up on 35+ each.

Feel like without Bailey Smith both of those SGM a chance to land. Not sure what a 'true' price or good price is but see it being a heavy disposal game.
injury seems like the thing most likely stop bet 1. good chance one of those 15 players gets injured lets hope it is a goalscorer who has already scored. As all legs seem likely otherwise

Yeah, Jack Payne played FF that day and was named FB instead of Andrews... was really odd. Ah Chee still hits the scoreboard occasionally, so the bets alive even if he plays his usual role... worth the gamble.
Definitely. Not a slur on you, but rather the way the Lions sometimes list their lineups.

You have delivered plenty on here and then some with great punting. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie is off.....

WideeyedSaltyAddax-max-1mb.gif

Maybe teams should start giving bonuses to players with good accuracy in front of goal because apparently they’re not getting paid enough already, useless campaigners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back