AFL 2022 AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

Hunter went 0.1, 0.1, 1.0 in his last three matches before injury.

Kicked a goal in the VFL a couple weeks ago as well.

Bedendo AGS, Hunter AGS, $8.60 on pb

Bedendo AGS, Hunter AGS, under 175.5, $18.30 on pb

id be abit hesitant on goals for JJ or Scott one of em has to go back since richards is out just not sure which one

My hail Mary of hail Mary's for the week
Fogarty 2+
Walker 2+
Rachele 2+
Pretraca 2+
Spargo ATG
Smith 20+
Fogarty 15+
Berry 15+
Milera 15+
Hibberd 15+ @701 SB

Yes, I am telling you that.

And I'm the kind of person who loves longshot bets.

They used to call me Longshot Louie down at the local bookie (I stole that from Norm McDonald)

This North team is so many layers of trash, I honestly feel sorry for my fellow supporters.

I truly think there is more chance Geelong win by 150+ than North win this match at all, let alone by 30+.

However I like longshot bets and those willing to take them, so I wish you well 🙏
Agree.

I think its naive to believe any result is a deadset lock and sure Cats will win this, if this same scenario played out 100 times, I am sure a situation may present itself where the Roos could be a chance.

I mean the Crows did roll the Dees last year and break their winning streak and Roos were "only" ~ 3 goals down at 3QT v Dees back in R10. From here all you would need is some freak situation of key injuries and lack of rotations of the interchange bench in the 4th quarter, where the Roos could have got up.

North+0.5(yes plus)@$34
North-30.5@$501

Are you telling me that if this game were played on 501 alternate planets concurrently that this would not occur on at least one of those planets? I reckon it could happen twice or maybe even thrice. This, therefor, is value baby. It is also something I will be attempting to will into existence through the power of prayer🙏

Animated GIF

yeh I am liking the unders tonight for Bris vs WB... dogs lose their creative half back in Daniel and I think Brisbane will bring a high intensity after such a poor performance and having their credentials questioned.. Much like the swans did vs Saints after a horrid leaky game the week before vs Port... It won't be as dour as the SWANS VS SAINTS game but I am expecting total to fall between 155-168 type score tonight

Losing Bailey Smith hurts the Dogs chances.

Brisbane are a different team at GABBA than they are away.

Can see the Dogs looking to play a tad slower and conservative tonight.

I mean the Dogs are ranked 4th in the comp for Net uncontested Disposals in 2022 and it will be a finals like game, with Brisbane looking to cement a top 2 spot, Bulldogs a top 8 spot. Against the better sides in the comp , the Dogs generally like chipping it around as they generally are good at retaining the ball. Guys like MacRae, Dunkley, Bailey Dale and co love to stat-pad more than they like smashing teams out of the ball park.

For me might be good to watch a quarter or so to get a feel for the pace and style of game. A 2-3 goals Dogs' lead and the unders can land, but a Brisbane 3-4 goals lead , the floodgates could very well open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniher 2
Bont
McStay
Macrae 30

King 2
McKay 2

Franklin 3
Jones

Hawkins 3
Zurhaar
Larkey

Riewoldt 2
Bolton 2
$128 ladbrokes

JUH 2-5 @3.20, 10.39, 34, 101

Schache 2-4 @5.21, 18.69, 66

McStay 2-4 @3.20, @9.26, 29

Hipwood 3-4 @6, 14

Bendendo 1,2 @2.30, 9.83

lets make some money boys

North+0.5(yes plus)@$34
North-30.5@$501

Are you telling me that if this game were played on 501 alternate planets concurrently that this would not occur on at least one of those planets? I reckon it could happen twice or maybe even thrice. This, therefor, is value baby. It is also something I will be attempting to will into existence through the power of prayer🙏

I've requested North to kick either 0 or 1 goals. I'd genuinely think there's multiple planets out of those 501 in which that would happen.

4 of North's 20 lowest ever scores, including the lowest, have come in the past 3 seasons. Includes a 2 goal effort v Geelong in 2019 and a 3 goal effort v Freo this year.

Not a huge stretch that this team only manages 1 goal against a stingy Geelong side.

Popular SGM for Thursday night football
1656575066557.png

1656575102744.png

1873 punters and 979 punters on 1st and 2nd ranked Popular SGM.

SGM 1- would have landeded last game between these two sides, had you taken out Hipwood who was injured last year, and Bailey Dale leg. I think it goes pretty close tonight. Dale should be good for 25+ Disposals in this game for me though.

SGM 2- Treloar I think might be the risky leg there to get 25+ Disposals. Only scrapped 10 disposals against them last year in their loss against the Lions. A better bet may be on him to get a goal, has a pretty good strike rate in terms of goalscoring against Brisbane, 8 goals from 10 games. I think the disposals will be a shoot out between MacRae and Neale tonight, both players could very well both end up on 35+ each.

Feel like without Bailey Smith both of those SGM a chance to land. Not sure what a 'true' price or good price is but see it being a heavy disposal game.

I've requested North to kick either 0 or 1 goals. I'd genuinely think there's multiple planets out of those 501 in which that would happen.

4 of North's 20 lowest ever scores, including the lowest, have come in the past 3 seasons. Includes a 2 goal effort v Geelong in 2019 and a 3 goal effort v Freo this year.

Not a huge stretch that this team only manages 1 goal against a stingy Geelong side.
Crows held Freo once to just 1 goal in a game back in the 00s.

EDIT 2009, R15. Crows 19.16 to Freo 1.7

Popular SGM for Thursday night football
View attachment 1436392

View attachment 1436394

1873 punters and 979 punters on 1st and 2nd ranked Popular SGM.

SGM 1- would have landeded last game between these two sides, had you taken out Hipwood who was injured last year, and Bailey Dale leg. I think it goes pretty close tonight. Dale should be good for 25+ Disposals in this game for me though.

SGM 2- Treloar I think might be the risky leg there to get 25+ Disposals. Only scrapped 10 disposals against them last year in their loss against the Lions. A better bet may be on him to get a goal, has a pretty good strike rate in terms of goalscoring against Brisbane, 8 goals from 10 games. I think the disposals will be a shoot out between MacRae and Neale tonight, both players could very well both end up on 35+ each.

Feel like without Bailey Smith both of those SGM a chance to land. Not sure what a 'true' price or good price is but see it being a heavy disposal game.
That 2nd SGM

Pays $6.19 at PointsBet, Pays $3.90 at TopSport, Pays $6.73 Ladbrokes (using their boost options for all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back