AFL 2022 AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you ask him if he is going to be up forward for a particular game? :$

Chris Scott comes to Adelaide in a couple of weeks, always visits my gym and funnily enough the last few times its just been the two of us in the weights room. Still in fairly decent shape, just like his playing days, probably carrying an extra kilo or two like his playing days.
last I heard of him, he had some health issues.(something to do with the heart i think )

I think he was working in construction at the time, so he was keeping pretty fit. (an outdoor physical role).

These are the BetRight Requests if anyone is interested for tonights game. Do any other appeal to anyone?

1657854455471.png

Quite like the last one at those odds. MacRae, Steele and Bailey Smith probably likely to be the higher disposal gettors.

These are the BetRight Requests if anyone is interested for tonights game. Do any other appeal to anyone?

View attachment 1447122

Quite like the last one at those odds. MacRae, Steele and Bailey Smith probably likely to be the higher disposal gettors.
Dont mind King,Mem or Higgins to kick 1+ each qtr at 3.60 its into 2.80 with SB.

Similarly with Bruce,Bont,Weight at 4.40 into 3.50 (but they used JUH instead of Bont, which IMO is worse)

Dont mind King,Mem or Higgins to kick 1+ each qtr at 3.60 its into 2.80 with SB.

Similarly with Bruce,Bont,Weight at 4.40 into 3.50 (but they used JUH instead of Bont, which IMO is worse)
3.60 also looks a bit big from my side as well for the Saints combo. Bulldogs without Naughton, sense that the goals might be a bit more evenly distributed tonight.

Thanks for the tips mate, been following this thread for a few weeks as I've started to get into punting. First time posting, and I've been intrigued on some of the terms, what does the 2.u, 2.5u, 3u refer to? apologies for the newb question haha
U = 1 unit
1 unit is 1% of your bank.
If you bet sensibly 1 unit should be a standard bet and in theory you shouldn’t go broke.
If your bank is $1000 then 1 unit is $10. But If you go on a losing streak and you drop to $500 in the bank then your unit should be at $5.
Etc etc

The exception is if your name is oraz then you drop 200units per bet

U = 1 unit
1 unit is 1% of your bank.
If you bet sensibly 1 unit should be a standard bet and in theory you shouldn’t go broke.
If your bank is $1000 then 1 unit is $10. But If you go on a losing streak and you drop to $500 in the bank then your unit should be at $5.
Etc etc
I combine this and use the Kelly Criterion.

Unfortunately for me, my eyes light up like a Xmas Tree when I see huge odds on offer for goal trains.

In theory unit management is the key to long term successful punting.

Thanks for the tips mate, been following this thread for a few weeks as I've started to get into punting. First time posting, and I've been intrigued on some of the terms, what does the 2.u, 2.5u, 3u refer to? apologies for the newb question haha

1 unit = 1% of your bankroll.

Most people bet 0-5u. Is a handy way to manage your bankroll and ensure you manage your money.

Is a fair way of talking about weight of a bet rather than talking in $

I’m on holiday so hopefully someone can explain it in more depth for you

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't be surprised if Pickett spends more time up the ground this week with Oliver out. He has been named on-ball and does have a 20+ game to his credit already this year. The conditions in the NT should also suit him.

15+ @ $4.75 365
20+ @ $25

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont monitor AFL Fantasy that closely. But does this have a shot of coming through? (Odds from BetRight)

View attachment 1447166
26+ goals by a team?

Glory be, I would be happy to see 26 goals total in a single game, every game.

I still have PTSD from a COVID game in 2020, where each team scored 5 goals to draw. I think it was Pies and Tigers at the G.

I dont monitor AFL Fantasy that closely. But does this have a shot of coming through? (Odds from BetRight)

View attachment 1447166
Fantasy bet lost last week by 1 game and rozee got 125 on the dot for a close win.

125 is a big score. Not looked any further back but cant imagine it happens often where every round has 9x125s

3u - English (vs Marshall) - $1.72 - 365
Disposal match up 4. English been plugging along going 20+ in 8/9 games with a quiet one last week after a return from concussion. Marshall tends to average a lot lower when playing with Ryder, but gets this match up after a strong couple weeks. Only has 4/15 games of 20+ which makes English the far stronger play.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Train Derailment Danger Warning.

Eleni umpiring the Hawks-Eagles game.

1*cjkYOA2vUdkcf6g8enwPbA.gif

Any chance Zeibs plays in defence with Noble goneskis? Great odds on SB for disposals if he reverts to his former role

Named at FF but who knows. $101 for 30 touches which he hit a few times last season and had 29 in round 2 this year. 20 touches last week and paying $6, worth a crack

Does anyone know, who releases the team line ups?

Is it a uni student doing work experience /someone part of coaching staff at a Club or is it the coach that releases to the admin and they give it to the AFL?

If its the coach/coaching staff, if he is named at FF, I reckon he will play there this week. North produced their best game in 2022 with the Bull named and playing at FF. They led Sydney almost all game and led deep into the game with just 2mins to go, the 11pt margin is deceiving, that last goal from memory was kicked on the siren.

mouncey2franklin thoughts?

Gresham 2,3 @3.75, 12

Butler 2,3 @3.20, 9

Bont 2,3,4 @2.90, 8, 23 (with no naughton and a returning bruce id expect him to play more forward today)

Jamarra 2,3,4 @2.75, 9, 24

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2022 AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back