AFL 2022 AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers fpm84 and jikost, I like this bet.

$7 for 3+, $21 for 4+, $51 for 6+ on tab.

View attachment 1446832

Degenerates always reminisce thats why we keep boarding trains. That is my all time fav train of yours. I had to dig deep to find it too.

gulden-train-rd-1-jpg.1081855

Gulden $101 for 3 on sb feels like another era given 3+ is now capped at $34. It's like when you see old newspaper clippings where a can of coke was advertised for 5 cents, or you could buy a house for a few grand.
The Gulden Days.

s-l500.jpg

Imagine for a second though, odds will only get worse in the future with the current trajectory of assigning odds in the future.

Does anyone know, who releases the team line ups?

Is it a uni student doing work experience /someone part of coaching staff at a Club or is it the coach that releases to the admin and they give it to the AFL?

If its the coach/coaching staff, if he is named at FF, I reckon he will play there this week. North produced their best game in 2022 with the Bull named and playing at FF. They led Sydney almost all game and led deep into the game with just 2mins to go, the 11pt margin is deceiving, that last goal from memory was kicked on the siren.

mouncey2franklin thoughts?

They've been smashed most games with him at ff lol. Also the lineups are complete bs, seen soo many guys names in certain positions only to play a different position. i ****ing hate line up releases

They've been smashed most games with him at ff lol. Also the lineups are complete bs, seen soo many guys names in certain positions only to play a different position. i ******* hate line up releases
I remember Impey to a forward pocket along with Aish named in the line ups.

Got beaten up in the alley badly by the books over that.

How many games has the Bull played at FF this year? North will get smashed even if they had Lockett, Dunstall and Ablett in their forward line lol, the ball doesnt get in there much.

Imagine for a second though, odds will only get worse in the future with the current trajectory of assigning odds in the future.
Yep, only going to get worse sadly. That's why I'm printing out that gulden screenshot and filing it away somewhere. The grand-kids won't believe it otherwise.

Meanwhile, fresh off clobbering Steven May half way through his beef bourguignon, Jake Melksham is back! 5+ @ $700 sb.. lets go!

Yep, only going to get worse sadly. That's why I'm printing out that gulden screenshot and filing it away somewhere. The grand-kids won't believe it otherwise.

Meanwhile, fresh off clobbering Steven May half way through his beef bourguignon, Jake Melksham is back! 5+ @ $700 sb.. lets go!
Roll into a Melbourne win and using the booster you get $900 SB

Thats another level of degeneracy. You will be telling your great grand kids, the day Grotto gave me one.

1.png

Does anyone know, who releases the team line ups?

Is it a uni student doing work experience /someone part of coaching staff at a Club or is it the coach that releases to the admin and they give it to the AFL?

If its the coach/coaching staff, if he is named at FF, I reckon he will play there this week. North produced their best game in 2022 with the Bull named and playing at FF. They led Sydney almost all game and led deep into the game with just 2mins to go, the 11pt margin is deceiving, that last goal from memory was kicked on the siren.

mouncey2franklin thoughts?
one of the coaches likely gives the selected team to someone at the club who sends it through to the AFL, lots of the time the players remain in the same spot from the week before even though they aren't playing that position, eg Libba has been named Half Forward the past 6 weeks and the only other field position named all year is Forward Pocket, weirdly is named Centre for tonight currently.
About the only time looking at the team list has any value is when the final teams come out and you know the benches, you can usually work out who the extra defender, forward and mids are off that and then get a gauge on how the 22 will line up as well.

Best way to get an edge is reading each clubs board and seeing if anything unique is happening at training, its certainly not from looking at where a player is named, you can also pick up some things in coach interviews, although they are full of shit sometimes too.

There is nothing to suggest Ziebell will play in defense this week, they lost a forward from their team and brought in a utility.

Roll into a Melbourne win and using the booster you get $900 SB

Thats another level of degeneracy. You will be telling your great grand kids, the day Grotto gave me one.

View attachment 1447309
I’m feeling it. Will be pristine conditions for football in Alice Springs during the day, big difference to Darwin. Low 20s degrees, sunny and not too humid. I did the Melksham bet like so, fair chance to get a bet return just in case Port have planned for Melksham. EC7791D6-F103-417D-9FCE-DB2AC1350A81.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weightman 4-5 @9,35 sb

Bruce 4-5 @6.25,16

Bont 3-5 @8,21,67 pb

Bont 3
King 3
Bruce 3
@26

King 2
Weightman
Bruce
Juh
Higgins
Ryder
Bont
@7.70 sb
(forgot to check PointsBet , can get it for 9.56 boosted there oops)

5u - Bulldogs -6.5 @ $2.00
2u - JJ & McNeil AGS @ $3.39
1.5u - McNeil 2+ & JJ AGS @ $9.30
1.5u - JJ 2+ & McNeil AGS @ $9.46
1u - JJ 2+ & McNeil 2+ @ $26
1u - JJ 3+ @ $19
1u - McNeil 3+ @ $19

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2022 AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back