AFL 2022 AFL Round 2

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No Fyfe, no Mundy, no Taberner, no Treacy, no Cox

Playing 3 rucks in what is likely to be a wet game

Just seems terrible team selection

Yeah but you didn’t have Tab or Fyfe last week. I get Mundy’s a loss, but you certainly don’t need Treacy or Cox if it’s heavy conditions either.

Stk are rubbish, freo look far better on paper to me. I’m all over them.

All jokes aside, this current North lineup is worse than the 2021 team.

Last year Cunnington played 15 matches for 4 wins, 1 draw.

In North's other seven matches for the season they went 0-7.

Tarrant was one of the few experienced players in the team. He is gone now.

McKay was the only genuine KPD left on the list. He is out this weekend.

Apart from Simpkin (maybe) there are no players more important to the team than those three.

Remember, the 2021 North team won the spoon. And the team lining up this week is significantly worse.

Good luck to those of you who plan to smash the odds for North but I am staying well away.

But are you interested in Goldstein being named at FF?

Yeah but you didn’t have Tab or Fyfe last week. I get Mundy’s a loss, but you certainly don’t need Treacy or Cox if it’s heavy conditions either.

Stk are rubbish, freo look far better on paper to me. I’m all over them.
Saints are better than Adelaide though

Look at our starting midfield

Darcy, Brayshaw, Serong then who? Brodie and Tucker, pretty rough

Saints spanked us round 23 last year too

Bluebet have moved eagles into $4 most losses equal fav with north and adelaide $4.25.. I think it's an overreaction as they'll clearly be ok in a few weeks maybe or is the covid likely to hit WA continually? Anyway you can take tab $9 eagles and hope they move it into $4 for a great cash out.. I think the right price will end up around $7 so I'll just ride the $9 n hope covid stuffs em season long lol! I'd take north after they likely beat eagles as their odds will drift and prob hedge some on Adelaide.
Once you get Covid you're excluded from close contact rules for 12 weeks, and within 12 weeks I assume we'll have UK rules, no need to isolate on positive test. It will be 1, maybe 2 weeks, then back to normal.

ratagulea is still named FF for geelong? ok odds even if he only gets 2. hes the 3rd tall so shouldnt get as much attention as hawkins and cameron.
3u ags @2.02 ts
1u 2g+ @6 pb
1u 3g+ @21 pb
0.5u 4g+ @87 sb trick
0.5u 5g+ @1101 sb trick o_O

Last edited:
ratagulea is still named FF for geelong? ok odds even if he only gets 2. hes the 3rd tall so shouldnt get as much attention as hawkins and cameron.
ags @2.02 ts
2g+ @6 pb
3g+ @21 pb
4g+ @87 sb trick
5g+ @1101 sb trick o_O
That is some train if it takes off. Wowee.

Ratagulea 2,3,4,5 @5,18,87,1150

Wicks 1,2,3 @2.40, 10, 52

Mclean 2,3,4 @3, 8.50, 26

Close 2,3 @4.29, 13

Hickey 1,2 @2.75, 11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant comment on the city but towards the west it was raining about an hour ago but has cleared up and sun is out

It’s clear now has been for the last hour

Jumping on Will Hayward 2+ goals @ 5.00 & 3+ goals @ 17.00 (Sportsbet), 10/19 and 3/19 last year at those lines and 1.2 in round one. Has a knack

Not a whole lot I like about tonight’s game. Have slapped on this small SGM.

4u - Parfitt, Rowbottom 15+, Parker, Dangerfield 20+ disposals - $1.72 - TAB
All led the way for contested possessions for their teams last week. Rowbottom, Parfitt, Dangerfield all in the top 2 for their side in CBAs. Parker not as high, but will be needed around the contest in these conditions. Will be suited for the wet nature of tonight’s match and expect them to get well involved. Should be plenty of stoppages for these guys to get involved at

Weather looks to have cleared but these guys will be around the contest enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2022 AFL Round 2

Back