AFL 2022 AFL Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early play

Nank without Soldo gone 19, 20, 14, 21, 13, 12 this year.

So like the $4.25 on B365 for 20. 2/6 without Soldo + a 19, is 6/19 for the year overall with 2x 19s. So think it's value.

Early play

Nank without Soldo gone 19, 20, 14, 21, 13, 12 this year.

So like the $4.25 on B365 for 20. 2/6 without Soldo + a 19, is 6/19 for the year overall with 2x 19s. So think it's value.

Might be a good play still but using the 19s as an almost win isn't a smart way to analyse if you're not also using the 20s as an almost loss

Amartey 3/4/5 @ 8/26/101 @ SB
Reid 3/4/5 @ 4.3/10.5/26 @ SB

mckay should take buddy, heeney will prob be out of control like he usually is but he's shorter so value bets on the other talls vs NORF at marvel

Any chance Himmelberg plays forward on the weekend?

McVeigh started him there last week and he kicked a goal Q1 and had heck all supply as Swans dominated.

If (and it is a big IF) he was to play forward again his odds on Tab are HUGE, especially in what should be a high scoring game at home
2+ $6.00 ($2.60 bet 365)
3+ $26 ($6.50)
4+ $51 ($20)

Worth some small bets?

Might be a good play still but using the 19s as an almost win isn't a smart way to analyse if you're not also using the 20s as an almost loss

You're right about the overall analysis but I think in terms of games without Soldo it shows he gets amongst it a bit more. I think if you get 4.25 odds and they fall 1 short it's a reasonable bet.

Any chance Himmelberg plays forward on the weekend?

McVeigh started him there last week and he kicked a goal Q1 and had * all supply as Swans dominated.

If (and it is a big IF) he was to play forward again his odds on Tab are HUGE, especially in what should be a high scoring game at home
2+ $6.00 ($2.60 bet 365)
3+ $26 ($6.50)
4+ $51 ($20)

Worth some small bets?

He started forward and then moved back

You're right about the overall analysis but I think in terms of games without Soldo it shows he gets amongst it a bit more. I think if you get 4.25 odds and they fall 1 short it's a reasonable bet.
Why won't Soldo play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking about Cumberland. 4@12.50 at SB, 5@34 at SB. 6@100 at 365.

Can he back it up?

Also, Hollands' odds have come out a fair bit at SB. $2.05 for a goal against Hawthorn.
Yeah Cumberland is a weapon. Played 3 full games and another where he came on as the sub and had 21 shots and kicked 11 goals. Should be Toby Greene odds playing this role in this team/game style and I’m not even kidding

Amartey 3/4/5 @ 8/26/101 @ SB
Reid 3/4/5 @ 4.3/10.5/26 @ SB

mckay should take buddy, heeney will prob be out of control like he usually is but he's shorter so value bets on the other talls vs NORF at marvel

Eight shots in the last two weeks for Reid makes him seem appealing vs Roos.

Edit: Reid is 4+@15 and 5+@51 at TAB

Last edited:
Ben Ainsworth is $1.70 for a goal at TAB. Kicked 2 against Hawthorn last time. Pretty decent odds for him.

James Stewart ags at $1.53. Rumours are he will be playing forward

Ben Ainsworth is $1.70 for a goal at TAB. Kicked 2 against Hawthorn last time. Pretty decent odds for him.
I really need to boot my tab account up next season. I need to file some annoying ID shit and fax it etc cos I haven’t used it in years they make it such a hassle. But from what I see on here early TAB odds can be great, like Ainsworth at that price that’s overs for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back