AFL 2022 AFL Round 7

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladbrokes/neds have a market for this fyi- it's paying 6 to be the lowest scoring game (equal 3rd fav).

I think the $15 on offer for my saints to be the lowest scoring team of the round is the value bet though
Glad I tailed you on this one. Got a few other 'total match points' bets going as well- still alive.

Just need all teams to score more than 43 points or more tomorrow:

1651320646288.png

When was the last time there was two 100pt wins in the same round? & Some of us are expecting 2meter Peter to get some goals tomorrow also. I'm sorry but I'd be cashing that $1913 out. Thank me later.

Dunno - you are talking about half million Vs $1913

Maybe take a $1000 and pout $913 on Dogs to wallop Bummers

When was the last time there was two 100pt wins in the same round? & Some of us are expecting 2meter Peter to get some goals tomorrow also. I'm sorry but I'd be cashing that $1913 out. Thank me later.
Disagree

You’re talking about life changing money here v an amount you can get picking up an extra few shifts, driving Uber for a couple of weeks, a few decent wins on the punt etc

I’m letting it ride all the way

That lacklustre last quarter from Blues and Carlton, cost me a bit. Had a realistic 82/1 shot going into tomorrow. Oh well thats punting for ya
Disagree

You’re talking about life changing money here v an amount you can get picking up an extra few shifts, driving Uber for a couple of weeks, a few decent wins on the punt etc

I’m letting it ride all the way
Always get frustrated at punters that back a 40/1 shot, and look to trade out at single odds eg 4/1 or 5/1.

Defeats the purpose of punting from my side.

Not sure what to do about this one. I just make these bets without really thinking about it. Whatever. Hope those Essendon fools get flogged tomorrow.

Let it ride every day of the week, you'll have a brilliant story either way.
$2k isn't much, $443k and you've just knocked years off your retirement plans.

Disagree

Actually i like this concept:
Maybe take a $1000 and pout $913 on Dogs to wallop Bummers
You'd make way more than 1913 if it all wins but you wont lose 1913 if it loses.

Last edited:
Not sure what to do about this one. I just make these bets without really thinking about it. Whatever. Hope those Essendon fools get flogged tomorrow.

View attachment 1388368
Honestly it is a hard one, It depends how much you need cash, If youve got a good regular income and not going without you think when's the next time I'm gonna get a chance to win half a mil, But if you've got no food in the fridge behind in the rent and rolling butts out of the ashtray ya take it hahaha

SB still have the points line @ 161.5 in their doubles markets for anyone still interested.

I got on port 1-39 + u161.5 @ 5.55 (boosted) yesterday- is now at 4.70, but still value I think.

Slippery conditions don't suit us at all, I know port aren't much chop- but I wouldn't be surprised to see us drop this in a close, low scoring one.
Bang

Ladbrokes/neds have a market for this fyi- it's paying 6 to be the lowest scoring game (equal 3rd fav).

I think the $15 on offer for my saints to be the lowest scoring team of the round is the value bet though

Likely bang, bang.

Tommy lynch most goals @ 4.10 without barrass

Bang

Toby for most goals greater than $5 is value

Also nibbling on makay, jezza cameron, gresh and sideshow bobby brown for most goals today too.

Bang, bang, bang.

How can I be so good at this, yet still so poor?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints v Port Adelaide PointsBet multiplier spreads (Kicks x Handballs x Goals)had not much time to think about this match, going again with gut and table based values.

View attachment 1388142

Tips using $1 staking system. Dont have the time to explain these bets, my focus will be on the other game tonight.
Drew OVER 19, Motlop OVER 35, Tom Campbell OVER 27, Membrey OVER 69, Rozee OVER 46, Finlayson OVER 48, Boak UNDER 106, Amon OVER 56
Result of the Saints v Port Adelaide Tips:

Drew -$19
Motlop -$35
Tom Campbell -$27
Membrey -$69
Rozee -$46
Finlayson -$48
Boak +$106
Amon -$56

Net Result from this game: -$194

AFL PointsBet Stat Multiplier Spreads (kicks x handballs x Goals). Only the 11 listed players for this match:

View attachment 1388180
Now I didnt watch Freo v Carlton last week but Cripps scored a 660. He probably needs at least 2 goals and a heavy disposal game to clear the 550+ score again.

Tips using the $1 stake system

Patrick Cripps NO PLAY (but he could go over because Roos dont have any decent taggers. Ill stay clear of this one)
Kennedy NO PLAY
Silvagni NO PLAY
Harry McKay NO PLAY
Jack Martin NO PLAY
Simpkin NO PLAY
Larkey OVER 44 (im on him for goals but even this line seems a reasonable play)
Horne-France NO PLAY
Davies-Uniacke NO PLAY
Ziebell UNDER 64 (it will either be goals or no handballs with him)
Stephenson OVER 49 (going off tables. Do think he can snag at least one tonight. Been labelled on interchange and can see him spending time in the forward)

The value in the spreads was in the Saints v Power game despite the dewy conditions.
Result from the Carlton v North Melbourne match

Larkey +$52
Ziebell +$64
Stephenson -$49

Net result from the Blues v Roos match +$67

Actually i like this concept:

You'd make way more than 1930 if it all wins but you wont lose 1930 if it loses.

I might do that. Could make 90k if I put $1k on now and still bank $900. If I have 90k I'll just be annoyed it's not 400k, but I'll still be happy about the win. If I miss out altogether I'll be pissed.

What if the Bullies win by 98? I'll miss out on the 443k, the $1900 and probably smash my TV in a rage.

Last edited:
Cashout value changed:

View attachment 1388472
Also means the odds for WB 100+ are lower.
If you decide to hedge it look at every bookie and find the best odds on 100+ (Maybe only Sportsbet lowered) and chuck maybe 600 or however much you want on it.

Good luck whatever you do, you know what you’re doing

If you decide to hedge it look at every bookie and find the best odds on 100+ (Maybe only Sportsbet lowered) and chuck maybe 600 or however much you want on it.

Good luck whatever you do, you know what you’re doing

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2022 AFL Round 7

Back