AFL 2022 AFL Round 7

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If you call them you might even get a better cash out - they dont want to lose 400k
Thats interesting, I never knew if this was an option. They probably also want to mitigate their risk.

I would act like I want to keep the bet, but secretly hoping they offer more for cashout.

Managed to unlock myself from SGM restrictions on pointsbet with a follow up email, but be careful boosting with them:

View attachment 1388485

So many on here said it was fine and I kept saying no, dont do it. Also hide your name and any other personal details.

So many on here said it was fine and I kept saying no, dont do it. Also hide your name and any other personal details.
They said to me yesterday on live chat that it was legal which is puzzling and I’d been paid out numerous times for it. I think they just caught onto me when I was trying to pump larkey and zurhaar at the same time as everyone else

Absolute mammoth Saturday arvo! I'll see you guys tomorrow!

1u - Qtrs multi - $10.25 - Ladbrokes
  • Richmond 2nd Qtr SU
  • Adelaide 4th Qtr SU
  • Melb 1st Qtr SU, Melb 3rd Qtr SU
  • Western Bulldogs 1st Qtr SU.

Geelong vs Fremantle
2.5u - Will Brodie 25+ disposals - $1.85 - 365
4u - Tucker 13+, Serong 20+, Mundy 20+ disposals - $2 - Dabble

Adelaide vs GWS
3u - Adelaide 4th Qtr SU - $1.80 - Ladbrokes
3.5u - GWS +2.5 (1st Half) - $1.90 - Ladbrokes
2u - Coniglio AGS - $2.13 - TopSport
0.5u - Coniglio 2+ goals - $7 - PointsBet
2.5u - Keays under 29.5 - $1.80 - Ladbrokes

3.5u - Laird under 31.5 disposals - $1.80 - Ladbrokes
3u - Greene/Himmelberg 5+ goals - $2.60 - SB
1.5u - Greene/Himmelberg 6+ goals - $4.50 - SB

0.5u - Greene/Himmelberg 7+ goals - $8.25 - SB

Melbourne vs Hawthorn
1u - Mitchell AGS - $3.25 - Ladbrokes
2.5u - Scrimashaw 20+ disposals - $1.70 - TAB
3u - Gawn over 120+ fantasy - $1.95 - PointsBet
2u - Gawn 130+ fantasy - $2.80 - PointsBet

4u - Langdon, Brayshaw 20+, Oliver 30+ disposals - $2.12 - TopSport
2.5u - Melbourne -7.5 (3rd Qtr) - $1.90 - TopSport

Carlton vs North Melbourne
2.5u - Thomas 20+ disposals - $2.50 - TAB
2u - Lachie Young 15+ disposals - $1.90 - TAB

2u - Goldstein 100+ SuperCoach - $2.50 - TAB
1u - Goldstein 125+ SuperCoach - $7.50 - TAB
2u - Cerra most disposals (Group B ) - $2.50 - PointsBet

1u - Horne-Francis AGS - $3.05 - Ladbrokes
0.5u - Horne-Francis 2+ goals - $21 - PointsBet

3u - Curnow/Mckay 6+ goals - $1.96 - SB
2u - Curnow/Mckay 7+ goals - $2.85 - SB

1u - Total over 188.5 points - $3 - PointsBet
1u - 200+ total match points - $4.50 - PointsBet

2u - Zurhaar 2+ goals - $2.39 - TopSport
1u - Zurhaar 3+ goals - $5.50 - Dabble
1u - Zurhaar 4+ goals - $15 - TopSport

St Kilda vs Port Adelaide
4u - Wines 30+ disposals - $1.90 - TAB
2.5u - Steele 110+ fantasy points - $1.80 - Dabble

Not sure what to do about this one. I just make these bets without really thinking about it. Whatever. Hope those Essendon fools get flogged tomorrow.

View attachment 1388368

This is awesome work!

The way I see it, if you cash out, what was the point in adding the last leg to begin with?

I get the wait is scary and it feels bad to drop the last leg and know you could have banked $2k, but that $2k would have been $6267 if you didn't include the last leg to begin with. Ride it out, give yourself the chance to have a life changing win.

They said to me yesterday on live chat that it was legal which is puzzling and I’d been paid out numerous times for it. I think they just caught onto me when I was trying to pump larkey and zurhaar at the same time as everyone else
Yeah it's probs the Bookies version of a Blackjack Cardcounting Backoff, legal but they have the right to refuse your bets

Free KAYO. Worked for me and mates. Change to premium first. ENDS TONIGHT. Mods feel free to pin. Greatest bet all year!!!! Haha. Enjoy

View attachment 1388392
Apparently they're revoking this and offering 3mths to compensate the error 😂 Looks like the work experience kid has moved to Kayo and fkd up tonight lmao

Screenshot_20220501-000626_Chrome.jpg

Got a feeling about the great barrier Reef tomorrow. With Kreuger out and Cameron/Begg busy rotating through the ruck, I think Reef is going to find himself the target of a lot more inside 50 entries than previously.

2+ @ $4.75 pb
3+ @ $14
4+ @ $51

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a feeling about the great barrier Reef tomorrow. With Kreuger out and Cameron/Begg busy rotating through the ruck, I think Reef is going to find himself the target of a lot more inside 50 entries than previously.

2+ @ $4.75 pb
3+ @ $14
4+ @ $51

I've backed this too

2+ @ $4.75 pb
3+ @ $14
4+ @ $51

on some variations of this with ainsworth and malcolm rosas

mciness & ainsworth 3+ each @201 boosted (TS)
mciness & rosas 3+ each @ 192 (TS)
mciness, rosas, ainsworth 2+ each @51 (TS)
mciness & ainsworth 2+ each @19 (PB)
mciness & rosas 2+ each @20 (PB)

Taylor adams 2, 3 @15, 67 pointsbet

lol at pointsbet accusing you of betting in "unwarranted ways". If you don't want us doing it, how about you peanuts fix your algorithm so it doesn't offer a boost for a same player SGM.
Its not even that hard to code either, its a basic f**king, "if, else" code that needs to be entered. Its laziness.

If Grotto enters "1+ into 2+ of same player" as a multi "void bet".

Its not even that hard to code either, its a basic f**king, "if, else" code that needs to be entered. Its laziness.

If Grotto enters "1+ into 2+ of same player" as a multi "void bet".

If Nuggetz enters "1+ into 2+ of same player" as a multi "pay out immediately, no questions asked" :p

lol at them limiting you for their own mistake ******* bookies are crooks
More people need to come out and shame them.

Its ok for them to "rob and steal" from gamblers, but as soon as someone has a slight advantage oh no we must ban.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2022 AFL Round 7

Back