AFL 2022 AFL Round 7

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like with going for trains it comes down to 85 percent gut feel and 15 percent logic to be fair
Only needs to be as much as, De Goey sick so going to play forward more, Nankervis playing with Soldo so going to rest forward more than prior weeks etc etc. Most gut feel has a sense of reason behind it

Yeah Wallis is good value for at least 2+ I reckon. The three games he's played this year have all been when he's come on as the medical sub. Kicked 1.1 in two of those games. I like his chances today since he's in the starting 22 this time.
Welcome back bazza!

Just noticed about 5 multis in a row that had 0 reasoning. To avoid clustering the board and keeping the quality up, many people would appreciate if you either didn’t post them, or if you added some reasoning as to why you actually took the bet.

Without reasoning it just looks like you’ve thrown a few darts.

Only needs to be a sentence or two.

Yeah nah.
Tips are tips.

People posting the darts they are throwing is better than an empty thread.

Of course tips with reasoning are better and should be encouraged, but that doesn't mean we need to be discouraging tips without reasoning.

The real problem in here is people who use the thread but don't post tips and simply sponge off others and/or critisize those who do post.

Pickup your keyboard and say hi lurkers- join in the fun.

AFL stat multiplier for Pies v Suns

1651374512997.png

based on table values, using $1 stakes tips:

De Goey UNDERS
Darcy Cameron OVERS
Rankine OVERS
Swallow OVERS
Ellis OVERS

2u Brody Mihocek and Jordan De Goey to combine for 5+ goals @2.60 sb under BYO
1u Brody Mihocek and Jordan De Goey to combine for 6+ goals @4.40 sb under BYO
1u Brody Mihocek and Jordan De Goey to combine for 7+ goals @8 sb under BYO

pies leading ave gs and degoey fwd.

+on degoey for goal 2-5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0.5u Mihocek 2/JDG 3/Rankine AGS @ 5.25
0.5u Mihocek 2/JDG 2/N Daicos 20+/Anderson 20+ @ 3.12
0.5u Rankine AGS/JDG 3/Witts 15+/N Daicos 20+/Anderson 20+ @ 10.5

0.5u Smith 30+/Merrett 30+/Bont AGS @ 3.43
1u Smith 30+ @ 1.66
0.5u Smith 40+ @ 8
0.5u Smith 35+ @ 3.25

All SB

Yeah nah.
Tips are tips.

People posting the darts they are throwing is better than an empty thread.

Of course tips with reasoning are better and should be encouraged, but that doesn't mean we need to be discouraging tips without reasoning.

The real problem in here is people who use the thread but don't post tips and simply sponge off others and/or critisize those who do post.

Pickup your keyboard and say hi lurkers- join in the fun.
Good, cos sometimes I feel I don't add as much as I should, hence why I only give the odd tip but still feel like I'm contributing even if it's not much.

Good, cos sometimes I feel I don't add as much as I should, hence why I only give the odd tip but still feel like I'm contributing even if it's not much.

For sure, plus I'll bet (haha funny joke) that every poster in here that currently goes to the trouble of posting reasoning + tip probably started by just posting little tips without much or any reasoning.

The posters of today that just post tips can/will become the posters of tomorrow who post tips + reasoning.

Any post is a good post if it's a tip or an ahead of time bet

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2022 AFL Round 7

Back