AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As long as it's 1 leg per round, so 1x round 1, 1x round 2 etc I could do it
When I tried this I had like 18 legs in it just mucking around, then when I done it on topsport it would only let me do a max of 8 legs, so maybe PB was similar.

If that's the case I'm going to do a heap of 8 leg bets tonight with $1.10 chances for 3 votes. See if I can finish in the green with that

Dunno how much attention he's gotten but i had Jack steele on 9 after 3 rds

This surprises me. I don't have him close to the 3 or 2 round 1, might sneak a 1, not close to being in the votes round 2, and a contender round 3.

Do you mind if you have time if you share your votes for the 3 Saints games and some reasoning? Cheers

When I tried this I had like 18 legs in it just mucking around, then when I done it on topsport it would only let me do a max of 8 legs, so maybe PB was similar.

If that's the case I'm going to do a heap of 8 leg bets tonight with $1.10 chances for 3 votes. See if I can finish in the green with that

I did last year, was at 80% of my limit for losses after first 5 rounds, but came back with a vengeance round 7-23. Once you get on a role and turning over the stake and profits you can get some real decent wins.

Solely based on last year go easy rounds 1-5 as that's where the surprises were for me.

Some short priced favourites I'm staying away from - still likely to get the 3 but probably too short to risk

Parish round 4 $1.10ish - small margin win so not a Monty to go to the best statistical mid in the winning team, Walker had 18 and 4, Laird =disposals and more score involvements. Parish probably the 3 but I felt like it was more 1.25-1.30ish, similar to Will Brodie v GWS

Ginnivan round 6 $1.50ish - would have him evens with Parish. Ginnivan influential, Parish got 40+ though and as Mitchell and Co have shown, that's often enough. Would only be dabbling on Parish at best, steering clear of Ginni
I agree with you on Rd 4 on Parish, looks a bit short. TAB have $1.07 on Parish, TopSport $1.10, Sportsbet $1.20, PointsBet $1.08. Sportsbet had Parish at $1.05 on my record a few days ago, so I think they probably had money in for other guys.

Personally there are better bets at the Brownlow and upon reviewing my odds, Parish was not best on ground for me in that game.

(PS- Also want to thank @ teamlenny who I had a bit of debate earlier this year, he has helped me get a better understanding of backing odds and the margins. )

I agree with you on Rd 4 on Parish, looks a bit short. TAB have $1.07 on Parish, TopSport $1.10, Sportsbet $1.20, PointsBet $1.08. Sportsbet had Parish at $1.05 on my record a few days ago, so I think they probably had money in for other guys.

Personally there are better bets at the Brownlow and upon reviewing my odds, Parish was not best on ground for me in that game.

(PS- Also want to thank @ teamlenny who I had a bit of debate earlier this year, he has helped me get a better understanding of backing odds and the margins. )

I'd rather back 10 of the $1.01 favourites in a multi or rollover (guys like Cameron with 7 goals, or Oliver with 43 and 3 etc) then Parish at those odds

Was playing around with the TopSport Round by Round algorithm last night, they allowed up to 10 legs. Was doing for a bit of fun: 2 x Western Derby medal winners, 2 x Showdown Medal Winners, Queens Birthday Medal Winner, 2 x Sydney Derby medal winners, 2 Q Clash medal winners and the Ian Stewart Medal, came to odds of around mid 10ish, tried also to add an 11th leg, the Dream Time medal game, and it wouldnt allow me to add.

Anyone else have Roarke Smith polling in the Dogs round 23 game? Dunkley was the clear 3 then no one else really stood out from the Dogs point of view so could be a bit of a raffle for votes. Surprised to see he's still $5 to poll a vote, I've taken him in a couple of different combination of multis to add a bit of value.

After yesterdays Sydney v Collingwood prelim final, not sure anyone can trust the umpires to allocate the votes correctly or spot on.

That Ginnivan 50 metre penalty has to be one of the worst decisions ever in a final (watching footy for nearly 30 years) and the hands in the back from Quaynor to Papley was not right call.

Anyone else have Roarke Smith polling in the Dogs round 23 game? Dunkley was the clear 3 then no one else really stood out from the Dogs point of view so could be a bit of a raffle for votes. Surprised to see he's still $5 to poll a vote, I've taken him in a couple of different combination of multis to add a bit of value.

Yeah 1 for me

After yesterdays Sydney v Collingwood prelim final, not sure anyone can trust the umpires to allocate the votes correctly or spot on.

That Ginnivan 50 metre penalty has to be one of the worst decisions ever in a final (watching footy for nearly 30 years) and the hands in the back from Quaynor to Papley was not right call.

Do you mean when Papley put his hands in the side of Moore? I'm happy for Papley to both be paid a mark there because first look was he took it, he didn't push Moore, and Quaynor did jump on him.

There's gonna be a few surprises but most years the umps pay a standout 3 a 3, most surprises are in the shitty dour games when a mid might have maxed out at 30 touches but they were useless and a defender or a small forward kicking 3 steals it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what I'm rocking with boys. Way better odds on ladbrokes compared to SB.
I'm also on Lachie Neale to win. 🦁
I just think he stands out more in brisbane and gets more quality possessions.
Oliver is good but has a lot of cheap possessions and isn't as clean with the footy.
Also has a lot of star players the umpires will recognise too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220918-124303_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220918-124303_Chrome.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 182
To poll a vote

And games to poll in

Frampton round 6 - 26d 8m
Silvagni round 10 - 20d 2g
Jeffrey round 10 - 5 goals
Budarick round 12 - 25d
Mcinerney round 21 - 19d 37ho
Ceglar round 23 - 24d 29ho
Roarke Smith round 23 - 19d 3g

$679 boosted

Can’t see Steele being on 5 votes after round 3 let alone 9

Could be Sinclair in the saints votes round 1 , but I’m personally hoping hayes gets atleast 1. Was absolutely everywhere when the game was on the line and booted 3

I’ve multied him into many things, like juh a vote , Martin a vote , etc

Also hoping membrey can get a vote somewhere as similar to hayes against Carlton. Not numbers like some mids but stood up and won the game when it mattered

Gone hard on brayshaw leader round 5 with keys as a backup at massive odds

To poll a vote

And games to poll in

Frampton round 6 - 26d 8m
Silvagni round 10 - 20d 2g
Jeffrey round 10 - 5 goals
Budarick round 12 - 25d
Mcinerney round 21 - 19d 37ho
Ceglar round 23 - 24d 29ho
Roarke Smith round 23 - 19d 3g

$679 boosted
I got 3 of those 7 polling. My only worry a few of those guys, not sure if the umps would even know them.

But hey why not , i might tail it as Adelaide were one of my least watched teams in 2022.

Also gone for my own one

May
Lever
Banfield
McStay
Sam Taylor
Langford
Membrey

All to poll a vote at 46.51

To poll a vote: Heath Chapman @ $3.50

Coaches votes

Round 3
West Coast v Fremantle
10 Lachie Schultz (FRE)
6 Jeremy McGovern (WCE)
4 Shannon Hurn (WCE)
4 Andrew Brayshaw (FRE)
4 Heath Chapman (FRE)
1 Blake Acres (FRE)
1 Sam Switkowski (FRE)

Round 4
Fremantle v GWS
Will Brodie (FRE)
8 Heath Chapman (FRE)
Griffin Logue (FRE)
3 Brennan Cox (FRE)
2 Nathan O'Driscoll (FRE)
2 Lachlan Keeffe (GWS)
1 Isaac Cumming (GWS)
1 Andrew Brayshaw (FRE)

Round 8​

Fremantle v North Melbourne​

10 Andrew Brayshaw (FRE)
7 Will Brodie (FRE)
4 Heath Chapman (FRE)
4 Sean Darcy (FRE)
3 Caleb Serong (FRE)
1 Bailey Banfield (FRE)
1 Jordan Clark (FRE)

Spoil vs Adelaide Rd 1 could snatch a vote as well.

If there is a better price somewhere than 46.51, and someone allows multi, id love to top up a bit more. Not sure what a fair price is , just going off my instinct and the games Ive seen those guys play.

Banfield had a very good game against Brisbane in Rd 12. Freo were the underodgs in that game, so I think the umps will side with the underdog there.

May/Lever are well known for their defensive duties . For me, they both have multiple games to get a vote or 2.

Can see also the last 4 getting potentially Top 2 votes on the ground. Langford and Membrey both kicked goals so will get noticed. McStay has a couple of games where he could bag a vote.

Sam Taylor was excellent in the last game of the season.

To poll a vote: Heath Chapman @ $3.50

Coaches votes

Round 3
West Coast v Fremantle
10 Lachie Schultz (FRE)
6 Jeremy McGovern (WCE)
4 Shannon Hurn (WCE)
4 Andrew Brayshaw (FRE)
4 Heath Chapman (FRE)
1 Blake Acres (FRE)
1 Sam Switkowski (FRE)

Round 4
Fremantle v GWS
Will Brodie (FRE)
8 Heath Chapman (FRE)
Griffin Logue (FRE)
3 Brennan Cox (FRE)
2 Nathan O'Driscoll (FRE)
2 Lachlan Keeffe (GWS)
1 Isaac Cumming (GWS)
1 Andrew Brayshaw (FRE)

Round 8​

Fremantle v North Melbourne​

10 Andrew Brayshaw (FRE)
7 Will Brodie (FRE)
4 Heath Chapman (FRE)
4 Sean Darcy (FRE)
3 Caleb Serong (FRE)
1 Bailey Banfield (FRE)
1 Jordan Clark (FRE)

Spoil vs Adelaide Rd 1 could snatch a vote as well.
Decided to add Chapman to Poll a vote

May
Lever
Banfield
McStay
Sam Taylor
Langford
Membrey
Chapman

to boost it odds of 162.79 for all 8 players to poll a vote. Who will let me down there?

I got 3 of those 7 polling. My only worry a few of those guys, not sure if the umps would even know them.

But hey why not , i might tail it as Adelaide were one of my least watched teams in 2022.

Also gone for my own one

May
Lever
Banfield
McStay
Sam Taylor
Langford
Membrey

All to poll a vote at 46.51

I certainly don't expect it to get up but I mean it's $670 odds for a reason, all played games where they were top 5 on the field for me so to me I think it is worthwhile.

Out of interest, which 3 do you have polling as I have 4 very good chances plus a 5th who only position is holding him back (Frampton). And I think the umps know all the players, some standout more but they know all the names when putting the man on the mark etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back