Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ended up sucking it up and adding Kene cut AGAIN with the intention to add him AGAIN. 😂

Ive wasted a precious million in dead cap cutting and re-signing players previously cut only to cut them again twice this offseason

WRU666 you're needed again now.

Start of September is a new phase, when roster sizes are returned to default and salary cap has to be under 100m, and that's for the rest of the season now.

Between now and Sept 6 you have to get roster down to max 36 active, and max 3 QB (4 including taxi), max 13 rb/wr/te, max 2 kickers, max 2 punters, max 6 at each of the defensive positions.

You can put all your rookies on taxi to create space, and you have a couple players who are also IR eligible to free up more space on active roster.

Players can be moved between Taxi, IR and active roster unlimited times.

WRU666 you're needed again now.

Start of September is a new phase, when roster sizes are returned to default and salary cap has to be under 100m, and that's for the rest of the season now.

Between now and Sept 6 you have to get roster down to max 36 active, and max 3 QB (4 including taxi), max 13 rb/wr/te, max 2 kickers, max 2 punters, max 6 at each of the defensive positions.

You can put all your rookies on taxi to create space, and you have a couple players who are also IR eligible to free up more space on active roster.

Players can be moved between Taxi, IR and active roster unlimited times.

Thanks mate, I’ll get onto it. Really haven’t got my head around scoring. This year is going to be a bit of a test year for me to get the hand of the setup

Thanks mate, I’ll get onto it. Really haven’t got my head around scoring. This year is going to be a bit of a test year for me to get the hand of the setup
You're welcome. And Empire is a bit complex so no rush to try to absorb it all in one season. We're all here to help if you have questions at any time

Can’t seem to do IR and Taxi changes through my phone. Frustrating
You should be able to via web browser. Easier than using the app. Site fits into mobile view automatically.

Top menu...For Owners....drop down menu....click Taxi....then tick all the boxes that demote eligible players (rookies) to the Taxi, then click save. Dont tick the second row of boxes on that page, that is to cut them from your team altogether. The first row of boxes is to demote.

Then For Owners again, drop down menu, choose IR, and click the first row of boxes for eligible IR players, you have two.

You should be able to via web browser. Easier than using the app. Site fits into mobile view automatically.

Top menu...For Owners....drop down menu....click Taxi....then tick all the boxes that demote eligible players (rookies) to the Taxi, then click save. Dont tick the second row of boxes on that page, that is to cut them from your team altogether. The first row of boxes is to demote.

Then For Owners again, drop down menu, choose IR, and click the first row of boxes for eligible IR players, you have two.

Yes was using the browser but kept coming up with error - ineligible roster

Yes was using the browser but kept coming up with error - ineligible roster
I just did it now for you and got no errors. Me doing it as commish is only me doing it as tho i were you, so if it errored for you it should've errored for me. But it didnt.

Wanted you to do it so you get a hang of it, but you can practice it thru the season i guess. Ive moved 9 players to taxi and 2 to ir for you. You now have to just start releasing players on active to get to 36 max and to fit each position max.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I’m compliant now
Dont forget to submit a lineup.

Only people who are under the cap, and inside the roster limits can submit a lineup.

Keep in mind ..

Only 1 qb to start

Rb/wr/te is treated as one position, so when you pick 5 to start, you can use however many rbs, wrs, tes.

Defense....easy way to remember it.....pick 2 LBs always, then pick 1 dt, de, cb, s....then pick 1 more from either dt/de/cb/s.

1 kicker, 1 punter.

You have to have a full starting lineup, so you're allowed to start bye players if you have no other options or backups available due to injury etc. Eg, this most often used on kickers and punters where teams often carry only 1 of each all season

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back