Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayes or Hobbs I’d say. Hopefully a debutant or 2 this week 😬
Hollands averaging 20 and 2 goals
Clark got a ton on the weekend
McCromb is slaying it
Tsiatis was BOG a couple of times

Chapman out is an interesting curveball. Could trade him out instead of Ward, move Daicos back and suddenly I've got an onfield position for Hobbs. Certainly an option if we don't get any new (non-Freo) cheap rooks named this week.

Hey. What do u think of smiths scoring this year. He has burnt me 2 years straight and im hesitant to get him in.

I can give you another reason not to get him....

I am this week...

he has displayed this sort of scoring in patches previously, but he's been more consistent this year - which is odd - as his goal scoring has dropped. Normally this is good, but this year it's terrible.

His BE is low (73 I think), so he'll rise again. Even if he only goes 100 this week, not the 130 - 140 he has been recently, he'll still make cash and you can trade him to anyone in the game.

I'm slightly concerned about Mars stadium impacting on his scoring, but that's about it...

looking for some input for my second trade.

Trade one I'm going Bowey > Rosas for the $$$ (sends Daicos to D5)

Trade 2 i'm tossing up between:
Crouch > B.Smith
or
Rachele > De Goey

A part of me thinks Crouch will start to score well now as the Crows will really need him in the middle

Any thoughts?

Capture.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need round 13 players.
With young out, do I get in mills and put daicos D5 and nod d6?
Or is that too risky and just get Dawson for young?
ORRRR English forward, move Brodie to mids

Miller Bergman looks to be the most like for like replacement for Hall, with the first-year player's ability to efficiently move the ball by foot lending itself well to selection in the senior side. He finished the VFL clash with Footscray with 20 disposals and six marks.

Should North elect for a taller option, Matt McGuinness is coming off of his best game since being drafted to the club in 2019.

x3

Can we all agree...never again unless he averages 150 from here on?
X4 and I can't get angry with him honesty.

He's been a shadow of his 2021 self and still averaged 100.

Hardly a disaster. Add to that everyone will trade him in at some point.. its a guarantee. He's at that price now that as soon as he scores say 105+ he'll be coming into every single competitive side out there.

So worst case we lose 200k but save a trade... silver linings.

I initially planned to upgrade my defense this week, but through crunching the numbers today, I’m not gonna get any worthwhile player, but luckily I can bench McCartin.

So I’m planning on trying get a forward or a mid and try and get more rookies off the ground.

Just gotta wait on teams.

Wonder how serong goes. Rumored he was injured, played shit, 2 weeks off then went bang
He won't get to play the Bombers every round.

I just don't see Serong as an option at this stage of the year. He tags every now and then and if you bring him in, you'll waste another trade upgrading him later in the season to a proper midfield premium (110+ average).

New development.

freodockers pair Heath Chapman & Hayden Young have entered Health & Safety Protocols and won't play this weekend against carltonfc.

Matthew Johnson, Liam Henry and Connor Blakely plus assistant coaches Matthew Boyd and Josh Carr are also in iso.

@7NewsPerth

I can't believe how much I was cursing trading out Heath Chapman for Dunc last round...and now this...geez that's a hell of a bullet dodged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back