Position 2022 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMewxNOVkAIhjip

Looking at Heeney next week
Heeney owners care to share his drop off the last few weeks?

You always know what you're going to get with Heeney and that is no idea.

unluckily enough for me i traded in baz. but hes like afl fantasys poster boy isnt he? i think sc will take advantage and give him dpp so everyone gets him in their teams creating some hype halfway through the season. reserving butters spot for him. brodie and cogs are perfectly fine imho. martin at f6 is great for now. plan will be to upgrade butters to a sp mid.
Yeah Baz is a butcher
Terrible fantasy to sc ratio
But with dpp he’s a great pick

Yeah 100%, 90% of teams will have butters cogs and Brodie as f4/5/6 through the byes
Martin is the ultimate f7/m9 this year

Yeah Baz is a butcher
Terrible fantasy to sc ratio
But with dpp he’s a great pick

Yeah 100%, 90% of teams will have butters cogs and Brodie as f4/5/6 through the byes
Martin is the ultimate f7/m9 this year
daicos the equally as good d7/m9
then sdk and paddy as d8/f8
living in a fantasy land is great until you realise their cash will be key to going full premo..

daicos the equally as good d7/m9
then sdk and paddy as d8/f8
living in a fantasy land is great until you realise their cash will be key to going full premo..
exactly Paddy the only one who’ll survive in my setup will be d7/f7 for the year

Others are easy premo pick offs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping he can avg 100 and become a keeper.
Honestly thought he just missed out on quite a ew things last night (e.g. Olllie Henry's all time brain fart cost him a score assist) and still scored 90. Obviously he'll be up against better ruckmen usually but I think usually he'll get a couple more possessions, kick the odd goal. Especially when they're playing Begg he's just spending so much of the game in the ruck that he should be able to average pretty solidly.

Our midfield will hopefully be slightly less insipid most weeks so that may help as well. The sheer clearance dominance of the WB mids meant he didn't get much opportunity to get in and grab CPs and tackles as he did the previous 2 weeks (13 and 8 CPs vs 4 last night).

Toby Greene will be very cheap after his bye. Sub $400k cheap. Giants are crap and have a tough run home, but who knows what happens. Worth a look anyway.

Toby Greene will be very cheap after his bye. Sub $400k cheap. Giants are crap and have a tough run home, but who knows what happens. Worth a look anyway.
He's too untrustworthy a pass for me

What would a complete forward line look like this year? I have some guys who are scoring well but probably aren't keepers (Lipinski and possibly Brodie), but I'm honestly not sure who the keepers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back