Status
Not open for further replies.
FMewxNOVkAIhjip

Parker plays 22 every year
Is a 100+ guy on history
Papley coming back will free him up for even more midfield time

Think he’s a top 3 forward this year from this moment onwards
My top 6 when English returns will be

English Dunkley Parker Heeney de goey and then Bont when he gets the dpp in round 12

Unfortunately for most of us though we’ll have the likes of Brodie, cogs and butters taking up 3 spots. I’m going to focus on getting English/Heeney/Parker as I’ll probably sideways the worst performer of cogs/butters/Brodie during the byes
Good call on the papley returning should give Parker more mid minutes

Like the logic, the Papley element is a good call. You might be underselling Brodie, he is only looking more solid by the week and is averaging 99.8. 105+ is not unachievable at all.
Out of the 3 it’ll be the worst performer
Butters cogs Brodie
Right now he’s the last likely candidate to be traded but there’s another 16 rounds to go

I hope to keep him personally just throwing his name in the mix
Butters the first on the chopping block with cogs right now if I get that luxury later on

Good call on the papley returning should give Parker more mid minutes
The kids are taking Parker's mid minutes. It's not just a Papely issue. Mills has steadily increased his minutes in the middle as he's got fitter as well. I feel Parker is transitioning out of the midfield.

Having said that, I love a risky bargain in SC, so may still grab Parker.

Having said that, I'm not very good at this game, because I love risky bargains.

The kids are taking Parker's mid minutes. It's not just a Papely issue. Mills has steadily increased his minutes in the middle as he's got fitter as well. I feel Parker is transitioning out of the midfield.

Having said that, I'm not very good at this game, because I love risky bargains.
I've just done a comprehensive analysis of FWD upgrade options and have concluded that Luke Parker is the best option.

Mainly so that I can post this every time he tons up:
Parker.jpg

If Connor Rozee isn't in your team this week you're just a massive pussy.

Out of the 3 it’ll be the worst performer
Butters cogs Brodie
Right now he’s the last likely candidate to be traded but there’s another 16 rounds to go

I hope to keep him personally just throwing his name in the mix
Butters the first on the chopping block with cogs right now if I get that luxury later on
I turfed Butters this week - his body woes and Hinkley have made him untenable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a luxury - you must have dodged all the carnage this round - so far!

I’m struggling to decide on forward replacement for Luke Jackson. Looking to spend between 350-45k

Thinking rozeee or Parker but Tom De Koning is also a good forward seeing as though he will be main ruckman now.

Any thoughts on The 3 options ?

Yep.

Parker has had bulk CBAs in just 2 games (for scores of 76 and 100 btw...).
Florent was seemingly 'rested' having less than 20% in those games, but around 50% every other.
Chad Warner around 50% most weeks.
Errol and Heeney the other 2 punch hitters.

Seemed to play a wing role v. Kangas, and his 2 biggest scores have come in games where he kicks goals.
Depending on who Papley pushes out it may actually hurt Parker when he returns.
🤔

Last edited:
I’m struggling to decide on forward replacement for Luke Jackson. Looking to spend between 350-45k

Thinking rozeee or Parker but Tom De Koning is also a good forward seeing as though he will be main ruckman now.

Any thoughts on The 3 options ?
Lock in Rozee and enjoy the ride - he has the most upside!

Yep.

Parker has had bulk CBAs in just 2 games (for scores of 76 and 100 btw...).
Florent was seemingly 'rested' having less than 20% in those games, but around 50% every other.
Chad Warner around 50% most weeks.
Errol and Heeney the other 2 punch hitters.

Seemed to play a wing role v. Kangas, and his 2 biggest scores have come in games where he kicks goals.
Depending on who Papley pushes out it may actually hurt Parker when he returns.
🤔
So Parker or Heenawg MrCrhisto? ANSWER ME DAMMIT!

aww, I can't stay angry at you!:huh:

2786E12D-A887-4110-B51A-96BE05A9C384.gif

So frustrating to own
Bad bye
Wish he was round 13/14 would be an easy sideways

Can see why you turfed him. I have no choice but to hold My premos the next few rounds after turfing Hall, Cripps, Ridley, Whitfield and Grundy for various reasons already. Will never upgrade my team if I trade out the butters of the world now 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back