Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

How bad are the Dogs? Losing to Geelong without their best player Stewart.

We should smash them when we play them, they are deadset rubbish, worse than even that Swindon lot.

36b9970409f6f2085469386afe16cc64.gif

Will just have to beat Brisbane next week then.
No what I am saying more broadly is that I never really understood the want to have teams around us win. I would've thought you'd hope to get most sides on as even amount of premiership points as you can, and then keep winning so you move up the ladder.

No what I am saying more broadly is that I never really understood the want to have teams around us win. I would've thought you'd hope to get most sides on as even amount of premiership points as you can, and then keep winning so you move up the ladder.
Given our fixture difficulty, I'm happy to have a small buffer between us and the teams fighting to get into the 8th. Just gives us a small bit of breathing room for a misstep along the way. Still keeps the pressure on us to keep winning to make top 4.

And I enjoy the Dogs losing too.

No one should worry about how good our defence after tonights game. Our defensive unit is a long way ahead of the Bulldogs.

Some of the goals that Gardner let in was park football stuff, he is disgraceful. People were singing the Dogs recuiting teams praises in recent times but they are seriously in need of another two quality tall defenders, a tall forward and a decent 2nd ruckman.

They have a great midfield but they can only do so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We win we're still a game clear of the Cats, you're assuming we lose already which is a defeatist attitude. This is best result since we all know when we get comfortable we get lazy, we'd then be potentially equal with 2nd instead of equal to 6th. Keeping a gap between out of finals and top 4 is better universe.

Plus Smorgon's best crap pile on is hard to beat.

We win we're still a game clear of the Cats, you're assuming we lose already which is a defeatist attitude. This is best result since we all know when we get comfortable we get lazy, we'd then be potentially equal with 2nd instead of equal to 6th. Keeping a gap between out of finals and top 4 is better universe.

Plus Smorgon's best crap pile on is hard to beat.
I'm not assuming we do anything, I'm assuming if teams around us keep winning then it's only making it harder for us to move up the ladder. But I get what BT is saying.

De Koning is tall, he looks like a teenage Dutch backpacker but he is probably the only defender that can match Max King for height, good player too.

Given our fixture difficulty, I'm happy to have a small buffer between us and the teams fighting to get into the 8th. Just gives us a small bit of breathing room for a misstep along the way. Still keeps the pressure on us to keep winning to make top 4.

And I enjoy the Dogs losing too.
Cats only playing three top 8 teams on the run home, and the Eagles twice…
sheesh!

Gees I missed roaming BT. I know some people hate it but it’s the perfect level of cringe for me, plus i liked seeing the layout of the rooms in the stadium as they showcased tonight. Never seen the coaches presser like how they showed it BTS tonight. Idk, thought it was cool, beats the actually cringey shit that Fox does.

As for Geelong’s DeKoning he’s a prospect young player, will be very good on current trajectory, but I still think King will get the better of him throughout their careers. Assuming King gets acceptable delivery he will most of the time win the mark or bring it to ground, both are a win for the forward line. It’s a great match up though, interesting to see how much they will both bulk up.

Anyway since I’m rambling, Melbourne Sydney tomorrow, and Freo Brisbane Sunday are huge games. Great week to have the bye to observe the oppo around us and see them compete. Quietly hoping the Freo brissy game is an absolute bruiser.

8560632E-EB0F-4FA6-BF07-8B45539B4151.jpeg

Cats only playing three top 8 teams on the run home, and the Eagles twice…
sheesh!
Geelong getting a soft draw is up there with death and taxes…

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back