Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you please give me so pointers on where to look

Read the last 2 pages and comprehend things you can search for.

Also, feel ashamed and disgusted because you are and should be. There's people loling and oh snapping and then there's inquisitive "this shits illegal, let me see and partake" which you're right in.

Carl never sleeps? More like Carl never searches, champ.
If you want the young bootyhole, you gotta earn the young bootyhole.

(The whole thing sucks and whoever is responsible needs prison)

Effectively revenge pr0n, straight yeet them into the sun and don't look back, right up there with child instances for mine as all parties affected have NFI and no means to stop it from becoming public discourse for consumption instances.

Utterly disgusting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ripe for the poaching. Come on down Taranto and Hopper and co
They remind me of a mid-table EPL team… players just happy to rock up and pick up a pay check each week, never winning the title, never being relegated.

Their players just don’t care.

They remind me of a mid-table EPL team… players just happy to rock up and pick up a pay check each week, never winning the title, never being relegated.

Their players just don’t care.

Has to be the case, you look at their list and what each of their players has shown they're capable of and it's just bizarre they can put in such poor performances. Their best 5 players would probably be as good as the best 5 at any other club when in form. Toby Greene, Lachie Whitfield, Nick Haynes, Josh Kelly, Tim Taranto, Jesse Hogan, Stephen Coniglio, Sam Taylor. Those are some seriously good names for a team putting in some bottom 4 type performances.

We’re hoping Collingwood fall off next year like we did last year. Essendon this year.

If they don’t I’ll be so disappointed.

hR8UtHp.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back