Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Before the internet you just had one magazine that did the rounds. Use you imagination.
He's obviously a copper. Hilarious the way he's tried to play it cool. Two new accounts in the span of a day all demanding arseh*le photos.

C’mon the mighty mighty Catters, go you good things, my 2nd favourite team!! Do it for Captain Courageous Joel, my 4th-favourite Selwood!!

goals celebrations GIF by AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before the internet you just had one magazine that did the rounds. Use you imagination.
I visited the milk bar that I bought my first pr0n mag at when I was 15 a few days ago. I think it was "Picture" australia. I think it was the month that had that weird looking woman in the "sent in" section. Her **** looked like if you had two plastic bags and tried to fill them both with eggs from a distance. Neither looked right.

I visited the milk bar that I bought my first pr0n mag at when I was 15 a few days ago. I think it was "Picture" australia. I think it was the month that had that weird looking woman in the "sent in" section. Her **** looked like if you had two plastic bags and tried to fill them both with eggs from a distance. Neither looked right.
That's great but did you still do a Chad with it?

Bloody hell Nathan Brown is having a rough go of it isn't he. Poor campaigner having to muster up the energy for these betting companies just to keep his lights on. Saw him catching the train to the city the other week. Really depressing stuff, almost gave him my loose change out of pity.

Bloody hell Nathan Brown is having a rough go of it isn't he. Poor campaigner having to muster up the energy for these betting companies just to keep his lights on. Saw him catching the train to the city the other week. Really depressing stuff, almost gave him my loose change out of pity.
He looks ****ed in every ad. Dead behind the eyes

Those betting companies aren't sympathetic to him either. Every bright light pointed right at his face, shot in HD, man looks like he's on his last legs. Picture of unhealth.

It’s unsettling. Like he’s staring into my soul

I think they've got him hooked on some kind of drug and they just let him out of the den full of mattresses and passed out fellow drug users to shoot these ads, then they throw him back in the den.

"Guys please, it's a good multi, you gotta get on it man, like, please, I NEEED you too."

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back