News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodged a bullet by flicking McInerney to Hewett last minute.
I took them both

1648031216101.png
Kanye Reaction GIF
1648031322395.png

Yes. You don't need to trade everybody who misses a week. That's what bench rookies are for.
jackie GIF

We don’t really know how many players C19 will affect each week.

Also, is it a one week incident?
How does it affect their fitness & training? Will their performance be affected when they return?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not a confirmed out yet. Probably a hold even if he misses. Not injured.

I can smell more carnage to come this Round hang on Kenties it's going to get worse

rollercoaster GIF

ABC news just reported Dusty as out this weekend.
Reeks of a 3rd strike and an AFL imposed suspension that no one ever hears about.

I moved him to the Mids and traded him to Rowell and pocketed over 180k doing it and he could be out for anytime but only 1 week I highly doubt.

Wish we had more info on Dusty. It might be something minor and he's back next week, (if he misses at all), but if it's a psychological issue his absence could stretch into months. At least he's on the best covered line to lose someone from, Although Martin & Martin on-field looked a lot better than Durdin and Maguinness.

Reeks of a 3rd strike and an AFL imposed suspension that no one ever hears about.

I moved him to the Mids and traded him to Rowell and pocketed over 180k doing it and he could be out for anytime but only 1 week I highly doubt.

They wouldn't be saying he could still play on the weekend if it was drugs the AFL would make an announcement that's a stupid comment really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back