NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to use my trade boost and get Grant, Haas & Suaalii in through major DPP. I traded Teddy, Nikora & Penisini.

So obviously Penisini > Suaalii is a straight trade but i used the DPP of W.Smith/Taaffe/Ilias to get my FLB to hooker and Arrow's DPP to get Haas in.

Now i just need Cleary, Talakai and I.Pap to complete my team

Trading Fifita out of my RDT was my best move of the week. He scored 11 points in it :) Trading Fifita into my fantasy 2 weeks ago has been terrible. Trading Fifita into SC 3 rounds ago has been somewhat indifferent although leaning slightly towards terrible based on last 2 weeks.

I think if i were to rate my teams now im happiest with my RDT > Fantasy > SC

It just seems like im a round or 2 behind most good SC teams even though ive spent lots of trades. Fantasy is in the middle as my team is just hitting its stride but ive used heaps of trades too. RDT started off terribly but i havent used that many trades and i now have quite a strong looking team.

Trading Fifita out of my RDT was my best move of the week. He scored 11 points in it :) Trading Fifita into my fantasy 2 weeks ago has been terrible. Trading Fifita into SC 3 rounds ago has been somewhat indifferent although leaning slightly towards terrible based on last 2 weeks.

I think if i were to rate my teams now im happiest with my RDT > Fantasy > SC

It just seems like im a round or 2 behind most good SC teams even though ive spent lots of trades. Fantasy is in the middle as my team is just hitting its stride but ive used heaps of trades too. RDT started off terribly but i havent used that many trades and i now have quite a strong looking team.
Thank **** Fifita has that 120 in his rolling average still, otherwise he'd be like 650k after lockout, instead of maybe 715?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up on 1126 thanks to extra points for captain Papi.

This week im thinking about boosting again and getting Cleary. Fifita, Randall, Ilias > Cleary, Tass, Rushton
Waiting on teams here

Fifita all but gone for me though

Wait on the others, is Haas cooked/sore?

Haven't looked at my rank yet, not happy jan. Storm players, Murray, Cleary and surprisingly Penisini the only consistent types at the moment for me. Lucky Schneider got a scaling boost too, otherwise he may be on chopping block.

My RDT is going well this round. Unfortunately i used my trade boost to get in T.Martin who scored negative points. At least he was on my bench. Still have 3 trade boosts left and am assembling a pretty competitive team. Too bad i started slowly. Unfortunately i cant get any momentum in SC or Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back