NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think im going to give away overall in SC now. Ill just try to make as much cash as possible and then try and assemble a good team for the end of the season in an attempt to win a weekly. That means i wont take into account the origin period and will keep guns with injury for as long as possible.

Probably trade Paps, too much cash out there, bring back later in the season

Need Garrick for Origin period

Will check Turbos BEs

Dunno what to do with Haas as yet, held him, quite a few turfed him though, really want to fix my CTWS, FRFs and 2RFs before the byes

Im keeping both Haas and Pap but i have given up on overall so your situation is probably much different. CTWs are always hard to nail down. Im fine with mine at the moment.

How much bye planning are you doing? I guess that they could/should come into consideration soon although it could also be fine to wait a couple more weeks.

Personally, im dumping Arrow and Stimson for Johns and B.Trbojevic which leaves me with $465k in the kitty. I.Pap, Turbo, Cleary and potentially CTWs like Garrick/Gagai(when fit)/Holmes are on my list of targets.

Im keeping both Haas and Pap but i have given up on overall so your situation is probably much different. CTWs are always hard to nail down. Im fine with mine at the moment.

How much bye planning are you doing? I guess that they could/should come into consideration soon although it could also be fine to wait a couple more weeks.

Personally, im dumping Arrow and Stimson for Johns and B.Trbojevic which leaves me with $465k in the kitty. I.Pap, Turbo, Cleary and potentially CTWs like Garrick/Gagai(when fit)/Holmes are on my list of targets.
I'm trying to improve my R13 players by about +1 every week since the last week or 2. Yeah I surprisingly held ground in rank at 4200 this week, my Storm players and Hynes bailed me out bigtime on Sunday nearly scraping 1300 plus some late round scaling helped.

This week I'm potentially looking at

Out: Paps, Penisini, Leo Thompson (I really need a DPP FRF/2RF on the bench whenever Haas and co are out so I don't have to rely on Max King)

In: Garrick (R13 keeper), Ipap (obviously need him) and maybe Carrigan or a sub 530k forward, centre or FB as I can DPP a few positions (decent return from injury from Carrigan, he was looking good before his injury and I really do not like to many others 530k or less, I will look around though in the backs)

Not much at that 530k price

Can get a 5/8 too

Sam Walker, Crichton x2 (is Angus starting again?), Wilton and McInnes among others to Carrigan

I like the 530k spent in the forwards as I can shift Koula to full back for a few weeks and not need to play him unless I have outs and I can move Aitken to the centres, thus having less high scoring variance players onfield in that position

For those who have him, Cam Murray looks like he’s missing the next 3-4 weeks with a neck injury
Oh....great! Looks like i'll be keeping him though considering i just want a good final team

EDIT: Its really a significant hit to my fantasy side as i only just got him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who have him, Cam Murray looks like he’s missing the next 3-4 weeks with a neck injury
Ffs

Paps and Murray now ontop of Fifita and need to offload heaps still

Allwell, need a ton of luck in this game

In Garrick and Ipap, might grab BTurbo too seeing he's named and has DPP to seing with Aitken, Tago and whenever Talakai gets DPP.

Tass dropped too, sick of these shit CTWs with shit job security

535k for a double upgrade next week, 2RFs looking bare, might have to watch Crichton this week and see if he's returned to his old scoring

Had arguably my best ever score last week ( 1426 )

On track for my lowest ever THIS week

tommy turbo ****kkkkkkk
Tago NPR loooooooooool
Vailea AE
Koula
Randall
Tala-****ing-kai
brown
penisini

Unreal

Taking stock of my progress in all forms. First off, SC

Ranked 31676 currently.

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 2.14.41 pm.png

Targets include Cleary, Turbo, Garrick, Gagai (when back)

Im keeping all injured players as i look to form a good team for the back end of the season and try for a weekly. Doesnt mean ive completely thrown in the towel but its close to it.

Next up - Fantasy

Overall = 7694

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 2.20.06 pm.png

Targets include DCE, Cook & Yeo/Matterson

I need better depth if i want to keep climbing the rankings!

RDT - 397 overall

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 2.22.56 pm.png

Targets - DCE, Yeo, Murray (upon return), Gagai (upon return), Turbo

Eliminator starts next round for RDT. Im trying to get my team into the best shape possible for it. I have a boost left which i hope to keep up my sleeve until i verse a really good team. With the scoring variability i imagine it will take heaps of luck to go for in the eliminator but its definitely fun to be a part of for as long as possible.

Anyway, thats how my teams are looking. Obviously im not really up there in any format but im finally getting to a stage where im fairly happy with my teams. SC is probably the team i like least!

SuperCoach
Round: 1,009
Total: 10,985
Position: 22,265

Fantasy
Round: 788
Total: 8,430
Position: 6,910

Real Dream Team
Round: 846
Total: 8,743
Position: 286