Oppo Camp 2022 Salt Mine thread - the saltening

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing I noticed over the past 5 or so years where we’ve clearly been the best side in it is that every time an AA side or a best under 22 or best indigenous side is put up in the media, every oppo supporter will always single out one of our players in the comments for being an imposter. Its like no one can accept we’re a good side or have any players deserving of AA. Go through the main boards AA sides over the past 5 years - lucky to have 5 players combined consistently named by sour puss oppos.

Dusty in the AA?? Scoff, yeah junktime Dusty

Balta, Baker and Bolton in the best under22 side. Average at best

Media - Grimes is the best all round defender in the game
“Yeah best at diving”

It’s a pisser.

Last edited:
One thing I noticed over the past 5 or so years where we’ve clearly been the best side in it is that every time an AA side or a best under 22 or best indigenous side is put up in the media, every oppo supporter will always single out one of our players in the comments for being an imposters. Its like no one can accept we’re a good side or have any players deserving of AA. Go through the main boards AA sides over the past 5 years - lucky to have 5 players combined consistently named by sour puss oppos.

Dusty in the AA?? Scoff, yeah junktime Dusty

Balta, Baker and Bolton in the best under22 side. Yeah right! Who are they??

Media - Grimes is the best all round defender in the game
“Yeah best at diving”

It’s a pisser.
People want to believe that we are "Not that good" or undeserving because despite being 6 years since our first premiership in this era they can't get their heads around Richmond being successful.

There used go be a certain comfort to opposition supporters 15-20 years ago in that no matter how bad their team was they could always say "well, at least we're not Richmond".

do these campaigners realise we're taking the piss when we say we won't loose another game? we say it nearly every week lol
I remember people taking us seriously when we were VERY up and about after the 2017 flag and banging on about winning the next 10.

We still won two of the next three -- why they think they're winning some sort of argument because we only won three flags in four years is a bit beyond me.

People want to believe that we are "Not that good" or undeserving because despite being 6 years since our first premiership in this era they can't get their heads around Richmond being successful.

There used go be a certain comfort to opposition supporters 15-20 years ago in that no matter how bad their team was they could always say "well, at least we're not Richmond".
That's because now it's "well at least we ain't... oh shit we are that team"

Imagine claiming richmond are obsessed about the cats but also being this sad

its 6 am here... jetllagged like a mofo

Go tthe VFL game and this one....

Sleep now... but will dream or waking to a ripping replay and then off the Tugger board to read some of the finest melts of the year after the finest melt of the year.

Good times.

Go CAtters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their time will come along soon, the same time it does every year, Finals!

How sad is your life though if you try and claim another team are obsessed with you but you have dreams about big footy and reading their board.

It's really quite sad and they have hundreds of pages of it.

Groupie_

tigs2010

Last week Gopies1981 was super excited with the GC V Pies crowd at Metricon 16K and going on in the attendance thread on the main board that it was the biggest crowd of the year.

LOL That only lasted 7 days until the Tiger army came into town.

Richmond have the most qld supporters by far now despite what the loosers on the crowds board think

proof in pudding

How sad is your life though if you try and claim another team are obsessed with you but you have dreams about big footy and reading their board.

I barely have the time to check our board let alone anyone else's...

That go CATTERS guy is 6 cans short of a 6 pack isn’t he?

gopies can't help himself, we sure do live rent-free in his head. he needs to let it go :drunk:

Someone posted Ess v GC crowd of 23K, he replies by referencing us, not sure why. I had to reply back to straighten this tossa out.

View attachment 1452021
they had 10 k against us

The media are ****ed in the head around this - Dimma only mentioned free kicks paid against Nank in the ruck, not general free kick bias. I think we all agree Nank is a loose cannon at times around the ground, but some of the shit paid against him last week in the ruck was ****en mind boggling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2022 Salt Mine thread - the saltening

Remove this Banner Ad

Back