Oppo Camp 2022 Salt Mine thread - the saltening

Remove this Banner Ad

The media are *ed in the head around this - Dimma only mentioned free kicks paid against Nank in the ruck, not general free kick bias. I think we all agree Nank is a loose cannon at times around the ground, but some of the s**t paid against him last week in the ruck was *en mind boggling.

And the report was a joke, how on earth you get on field reported for something like that.

And they followed up the report with 2 questionable free kicks in a row, how can you watch that and not see a bias

I really don’t care what Barrett says about us it really is just clickbait, he knows he’ll get a reaction, but on the AFL site !!!
I have an issue with that. The AFL are so protective when it comes to umps, rule changes, MRO etc… you dare not criticise but they let a journo print sh!t like this, seriously how can he say Dimma is probably sooking in private about playing at Marvel. Unless he’s a mind reader pretty sure he’d have NFI what Dimma is thinking.
AFL should tell their journos to stick to fact

I really don’t care what Barrett says about us it really is just clickbait, he knows he’ll get a reaction, but on the AFL site !!!
I have an issue with that. The AFL are so protective when it comes to umps, rule changes, MRO etc… you dare not criticise but they let a journo print sh!t like this, seriously how can he say Dimma is probably sooking in private about playing at Marvel. Unless he’s a mind reader pretty sure he’d have NFI what Dimma is thinking.

Worst run sporting organisation in the world

Worst run sporting organisation in the world
It sounds pathetic but no doubt in my mind that they hate our administration and take every opportunity to screw us.

Benny and Peggy are way way too smart to fall into any mud slinging though, they’ve got those muppets that run the AFL covered.

Do love it when Balmey comes out occasionally and has a whack. I still chuckle to myself when I think of his comments on radio “ what idiot introduced the stand rule “. 😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the report was a joke, how on earth you get on field reported for something like that.

And they followed up the report with 2 questionable free kicks in a row, how can you watch that and not see a bias
They got 50m & the report was thrown out, Stewart cleans up Prestia & no free kick. Both reported 2 different onfield outcomes.......

He used this same column to say "no Rance no flag, Tigers get your heads around that" after Rd 1 in '19. Clickbait is exactly what it is. as u say... on the AFL's own website. the standard of AFL media is pathetic & it starts with the League's own website.

The only thing he is wrong about is that when we play well we are perfectly watchable, we're juat shithouse at the moment.

Freo are ******* dull as though, playing ross lyon footy again
Just funny he said the match and both teams are unwatchable but he watched 🤣🤣
Fmd he’s a lost soul

Get ready for the 9th jokes … but it’s a very easy reply:

Campaigner : “Hahha … Richmond are 9th”

Us: “Do you know why that’s a ‘thing”

C: “Because Richmond finish 9th all the time”

Us: “The last time we finished 9th was when Obama became President … 14-years ago. In fact, in the last 20-years we’ve won as many flags as times we’ve finished 9th . But yeah, those 9th jokes are pretty funny”

C: “Well, you can’t win the flag from 9th…hahaha”

Us: “I’m actually relieved, I’ve still not fully recovered from my 4-year footy orgasm… BTW, who do you follow?”

C: “What have you seen on Netflix lately?”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Get ready for the 9th jokes … but it’s a very easy reply:

Campaigner : “Hahha … Richmond are 9th”

Us: “Do you know why that’s a ‘thing”

C: “Because Richmond finish 9th all the time”

Us: “The last time we finished 9th was when Obama became President … 14-years ago. In fact, in the last 20-years we’ve won as many flags as times we’ve finished 9th . But yeah, those 9th jokes are pretty funny”

C: “Well, you can’t win the flag from 9th…hahaha”

Us: “I’m actually relieved, I’ve still not fully recovered from my 4-year footy orgasm… BTW, who do you follow?”

C: “What have you seen on Netflix lately?”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Norf fans even have a crack at it, they have done it 4 times since we last did it. #9thMelbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2022 Salt Mine thread - the saltening

Remove this Banner Ad

Back