Game Day 2022 SC Round 3 ... Mid-Price Head Turners

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratten ****ed over Tom Highscore last year, he's going to do the same to SP Hayes this year isn't he?

angry the mindy project GIF by HULU

Before teams the most traded in are
View attachment 1359370
and the most traded out are
View attachment 1359371
Madcapped premo trading.
I have never seen a round 3 trades list like this before.
It is usually rookie corrections.
I'm going crazy. I think people are idiots for trading out Steele and Gawn, but im almost certainly trading out Whitfield. 😵‍💫

LOL. Leon Cameron. GWS got smacked on the running side of things last week, yeah Preuss will fix that.

LOL. Leon Cameron. GWS got smacked on the running side of things last week, yeah Preuss will fix that.
They also got smacked in the ruck

Flynn was the ultimate wet tissue paper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I crazy for using one of the boosts soley to bring in Andy Brayshaw for Darcy Parish?

You'll likely regret it. Parish had 35 touches against the Lions. 110 seems a bit low but he had 3 frees against including a 50 that lead to a goal and blew two shots at goal. Could have easily been a 150 game. Plus he was able to junk his way to a 99 in a complete routing from the Cats. Brayshaw looks awesome but he'd have to average a lot more than Parish across the whole season to be worth a sideways trade.

I'm surprised we have had no news on covid outs yet.
Just Steph Martin.
I bet more are coming.
Freo and WC aren't naming their sides until 5.30pm Saturday. Another good reason to trade Chapman to Bowey for me.

Freo and WC aren't naming their sides until 5.30pm Saturday. Another good reason to trade Chapman to Bowey for me.
Yep that afl decision has screwed me.
Nod and Dixon my only possible loops.
I wont know if i can loop Macraes captain score until just before Neale plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back