Game Day 2022 SC Round 4 ... Hold or Bold ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now have the painful decision on who to captain.
1649337324049.png

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Out of charlie curnow, nick martin, and jason horne frascis... which two should i field?

Butters does seem harshly treated SC wise. 58 points from 23 touches. Most were kicks, pretty creative (one of the most score involvements on the ground back that up), OK efficiency (65%), not many clangers.
If the game isn't over by half time that's probably a 60 point second half instead of the 40 he got, suffered a lot in scaling from being terrible in the second quarter where the game was decided.

One of the only Port players who looked dangerous when he had it though, I'm holding and hoping it's just injury he's been struggling with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit early to tell, but so far after two games
Gawn to Jackson has been a poor impromptu move
RD3 - 40pts
RD4 - 34pts

Whoever I'm upgrading with the $$$ difference better make a good impact from Day1!

Edit after scaling: 34 pts is much more acceptable than 44; yet it’s only 10 pts - go figure!

I did the same trade but managed to trade Hough up to Cripps with the $$$

Tonight was pretty horrid for me though.

Jackson :cool:
Butters (harshly treated) :poo:
Oliver :poo::poo:
Bowey (OK who broke him?) :poo:

JHF low score this round is my prediction Maybe 50-60
I think he'll do alright as long as they let him play out of the centre square, we aren't that good at clearances and it was the one thing North did well last week + Tom Hickey is out.

Butters, Clarry and Bowey all seriously shite. :poo: :poo: :poo:
Butters and Clarry will come good so I'm ok just wearing it. Bowey will get 1 more week - has already made decent cash - can become Hall soon if he doesn't pull his finger out. Don't really regret trading him in as I needed him to get to Cripps which I think overall was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back