News 2022 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Classified doing a part on us.. I'm not used to all this attention making me all flustered. Though as Saints supporters we don't know how to process this, it's normal to be scared but it's you, you start playing good footy this is what happens
makes me pessimistic about the game this saturday.

Joey has slimmed down, last year he looked like he was blowing out.

Looks like he has given all his extra kilos to King, even Robbo looks slim in comparison to him.

Anyway it's nice to be getting some positive media for once, this time last year the media were all getting stuck into us for how shit we were playing.

Hi everyone! I recently came across the attached record for a practice match between the Lions and the Saints. I've been able to find out that the Lions won, but would love to find out the actual score as well as any other details. I'd really appreciate any help :)

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 107
Hi everyone! I recently came across the attached record for a practice match between the Lions and the Saints. I've been able to find out that the Lions won, but would love to find out the actual score as well as any other details. I'd really appreciate any help :)
As the Albanian guy on the phone says in Taken, "Good Luck".

keep digging mate, you will find it

Contact Gillon. He'll sort you out.

Jarrod Lienert on the Good footy energies podcast at around 32:30

Best thing he mentioned was just how fit everyone is, says we are noticeably a lot fitter than Port Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SAINTS TO GET CLOSE LOOK AT TALENTED TEEN​

ST KILDA is getting a glimpse of one of the most exciting players in this year's NAB AFL Draft class as Harry Sheezel trains at the club this week.

Sheezel, a marking medium forward, is completing his AFL placement at the Saints through the NAB AFL Academy program having not been able to do the training through the pre-season.

The club experience is a major part of the elite Academy's program and allows the highly rated draft prospects to get a short taste of life inside a club ahead of their draft.

pcKEuGIj.jpg

Harry Sheezel celebrates a goal with Max Heath during the NAB League clash between the Calder Cannons and the Sandringham Dragons at Highgate Recreation Reserve on July 10, 2021. Picture: AFL Photos
The Sandringham Dragons prospect starts the season as a potential top-10 pick at this year's draft and booted four goals in a NAB League practice game before registering three majors in the opening two rounds of the year.

Sheezel, a 186cm forward, is a unique player with strong marking skills and great touch at ground level as well as goalkicking nous. The Saints and Dragons have a close relationship as clubs with the under-18s program using the RSEA Park facilities.

Sorry to barge in everyone, but I was wondering if any of you are interested, could you please check out my latest video? It would mean the world to me.

We are definitely building something special. A friend of mine is deep in the club and is amazed at what they’re doing. They weren’t even a Saint supporter going into the job… they bleed 🖤🤍 now.
So excited for the year ahead, I can certainly feel finals footy already

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jarrod Lienert on the Good footy energies podcast at around 32:30

Best thing he mentioned was just how fit everyone is, says we are noticeably a lot fitter than Port Adelaide.

I liked the mindfulness stuff but damn those blokes are incredibly annoying

Max King on the Sunday footy show tomorrow

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2022 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back