News 2022 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder how those words tasted coming out of Purple's mouth

Even David King was nice this morning but went hard to get Paddy 2 weeks talking it up like he needs to have an example made of him.

View attachment 1369040

Squiggle projecting us to finish fourth, although after the top 3, there's almost nothing separating teams from 4-9. Percentage will be very important, as will winning games against those other teams in that bracket (so far so good).

I did it manually, had the same top 4 but Carlton, Sydney, Richmond and Freo rounding out the eight. I think I might have been a bit pro St Kilda and underestimating others though. Pretty close to the whole ladder though. Only a few in different spots.

View attachment 1369040

Squiggle projecting us to finish fourth, although after the top 3, there's almost nothing separating teams from 4-9. Percentage will be very important, as will winning games against those other teams in that bracket (so far so good).
Just cant see how Freo will make the 8, yes they will win a few home games but rely on 2-3 top players to get ahead and 2 of those are injured. Darcy Is hobbling still. If you have B.Acres in your team you are not finals bound. Their backline is not bad though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just cant see how Freo will make the 8, yes they will win a few home games but rely on 2-3 top players to get ahead and 2 of those are injured. Darcy Is hobbling still. If you have B.Acres in your team you are not finals bound. Their backline is not bad though
Jump on and compare Acres stats with Langdon, makes for interesting reading.

The scoring helps too. So many more opportunities for ch7 to show ads!

I felt like that at first quarter went for ever….not that I’m complaining 🤣

Win a couple more and we'll get a great fixture for the next block.

Not sure i need the media to remind me that Jade is a gun. I haven't gone full goldfish yet.
He has played 2 more good games in 2022 than he did in 2021 so far, and his 2019 season was brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2022 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back