List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver has just resigned for life: Details (so that is the A team midfield secured Petracca/Oliver/Viney)

I think Melbourne may look at getting Logue from Freo as part of the trade for Jackson, pretty sure I was reading something a few weeks ago that a number of clubs, including Melbourne, are into him. And his contract expires at the end of this year with Freo.

(Edited to say I really rate Logue so if that is part of the trade that is a big positive)

yeah i can't see them trading Allen, or him wanting to go either.

They gave up a fortune for Kelly when Freo hinted they were sniffing around, never know.

Agree, Allen may not want to leave, but you at least have to ask the question and give West Coast the idea that its going to cost them a fortune. Same with Freo, would be mad if we aren't saying we want Darcy just to let them know what is expected.

Oliver has just resigned for life: Details (so that is the A team midfield secured Petracca/Oliver/Viney)

I think Melbourne may look at getting Logue from Freo as part of the trade for Jackson, pretty sure I was reading something a few weeks ago that a number of clubs, including Melbourne, are into him. And his contract expires at the end of this year with Freo.

(Edited to say I really rate Logue so if that is part of the trade that is a big positive)

Logue and Lobb and maybe a second round pick for Jackson?

Hell no. First(s) have to be included.

And I dont value Lobb, he would be nothing more than a stocking filler to me.

Considering the form of the recruitment team maybe just Logue and two picks on traded to Lions for McStay. Who is a lot better than what he dished out last week (I feel).

Edited to say not sure if Melbourne can afford McStay I have a feeling some hefty offers might be directed his way.
Double Edit: This is all conjecture at this point ?

Last edited:
we are in the window now so it wouldn't be the worst outcome for us to receive ready made players imo. Lobb fits the bill as a ruck/fwd Jacko replacement for the next couple of years, giving us time to find another ruck. and Logue could be Mays understudy in case May gets suspended again for trying to belt a team mate when he's pissed.

Lobb is worthless. Takes browns spot in the team and the difference between them is negligible.
Difference between Lobb and Brown is Lobb is actually capable as a second ruck for 5 minutes a quarter. You could never have Brown doing that job.

I don't really rate Lobb highly but if it's a reality that Jackson goes to Freo and Lobb still wants to leave, it wouldn't be the worst outcome if we got Logue as well.

Considering the form of the recruitment team maybe just Logue and two picks on traded to Lions for McStay. Who is a lot better than what he dished out last week (I feel).

Edited to say not sure if Melbourne can afford McStay I have a feeling some hefty offers might be directed his way.
Double Edit: This is all conjecture at this point ?
I don't rate the idea of McStay at all. Don't regard him as better than Weid, just plays in a system much more conducive to forwards kicking goals regularly.

Screenshot_20220630-115548_Instagram.jpg

Either Dogga is pleased to have his teammate signed up for the long term, or he's just a massive shit-stirrer who gets off on the mountain of DMs he'll receive from posting this...or both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players out of contract this year.

Brayshaw, Turner, D.Smith, Rosman, Melksham, Hunt, J.Smith, Mcvee, Chandler, Jackson, Hibberd, MBrown, Baker, Bedford.

**** that's a lot. I'll try put them into stay, 50/50, go

STAY: Brayshaw, Turner, D.Smith, Rosman, Mcvee, Bedford

50/50: Hunt (Unrestricted free agent), J.Smith (could be traded), Hibberd (retiring??), Chandler (traded), Jackson (obviously)

GONE: Melksham (retired), MBrown (retired), Baker (delisted).

I just can't see Brayshaw leaving at all, re-signing the kids, sure 1 might be delisted but we don't see what they're like. I think 1 of Hunt and Smith will go and Chandler might seek more opportunity. So much depends on Jackson though. Also think Weid could go, he's 2023. Decent hit on our backline depth but if Hibbo goes on it's ok.

View attachment 1436208

Either Dogga is pleased to have his teammate signed up for the long term, or he's just a massive s**t-stirrer who gets off on the mountain of DMs he'll receive from posting this...or both

Torn between a rant at how much of our culture these days is based on scrutinising social media likes, or getting my hopes up Dogga signs tomorrow based on this.

View attachment 1436208

Either Dogga is pleased to have his teammate signed up for the long term, or he's just a massive s**t-stirrer who gets off on the mountain of DMs he'll receive from posting this...or both

Really respect the trolling here. Whether he’s staying or going he knows this will rile people up.

Torn between a rant at how much of our culture these days is based on scrutinising social media likes, or getting my hopes up Dogga signs tomorrow based on this.
or... Dogga has already signed a massive deal for the next 15 years and we announce it the week before finals for a morale boost.

we can dream

Reckon Jacko just has the mind of a Golden Retriever and is super happy for everyone at all times.

This sounds accurate and now I'm convinced that Dogga is gonna show up at training with a big grin on his face and not understand why everyone at Melbourne isn't stoked for him that he's got a $10 million deal with Freo

Reckon Jacko just has the mind of a Golden Retriever and is super happy for everyone at all times.
i got a cameo shoutout from him for my dad and he did the entire time with a massive smile it was so wholesome

Hell no. First(s) have to be included.

And I dont value Lobb, he would be nothing more than a stocking filler to me.
You must have ****ing massive stockings mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back