2023/24 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Ipswich, it's great to have EPL representation from regions that don't have a lot of clubs high up the pyramid.

Great result for Villa as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just about to mention that. Unbelievable arrogance to sack Eustace at that time by absolute clueless owners
The irony is Eustace kept Blackburn up on the last day at the expense of Birmingham.

Can't say I watch the Championship, are Ipswich expected to come straight back down due to League One > Premier League in such a short period of time?

Leicester not being able to spend + points deduction wouldn't shock me to see them straight back as well.

Leeds supporters booked out top level at Cheers Bar last night and bizarrely didn't want any other games showing - not even Ipswich which I would have thought would be entirely relevant to have on so you can potentially celebrate a Hudd goal. Results served them right.

Leeds supporters booked out top level at Cheers Bar last night and bizarrely didn't want any other games showing - not even Ipswich which I would have thought would be entirely relevant to have on so you can potentially celebrate a Hudd goal. Results served them right.
Don’t think anyone seriously thought Hudd was going to trouble Ipswich…they even played some younger players….why can’t they just watch their team at the pub? Served them right? Odd take

Don’t think anyone seriously thought Hudd was going to trouble Ipswich…they even played some younger players….why can’t they just watch their team at the pub? Served them right? Odd take

They booked out the entire pub floor so no one else was able to have a game on. For about 30 people. Pretty selfish and inconsiderate. The entire point of going out to watch football is to embrace the entire occasion not just watch your own team choke yet again.

If as you say they knew Ipswich were going up even weirder behaviour to head out to watch your team fail.

They booked out the entire pub floor so no one else was able to have a game on. For about 30 people. Pretty selfish and inconsiderate. The entire point of going out to watch football is to embrace the entire occasion not just watch your own team choke yet again.

If as you say they knew Ipswich were going up even weirder behaviour to head out to watch your team fail.
It's selfish to book a floor of a pub to watch your team play with your fellow supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

2023/24 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back