AFL 2023 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the few players who hasn't copped the WC tax is Kamdyn McIntosh
Liam Baker still playing that forward role for Richmond

Add to the fact they are both Western Australian boys. Odds look nice for the Sandgropers to score goals in their homecoming.

Pointsbet have given me the flick from multiple goal scorers and promo banned me, absolute scum. I’m down thousands with them too
yeah theyre easily the scummiest of the "bigger" books

had no issues with me until i made a couple of withdrawals ion consecutive weeks and then miraculously my account was "under security review"

Pointsbet have given me the flick from multiple goal scorers and promo banned me, absolute scum. I’m down thousands with wha
which site has the heat maps.. elijah hewett snagged two at home last time but unsure if it was just lucky or he had a forward role? hes 14/67 pbet for 2 and 3 and the eagles at least score ok at home some weeks

got on bet nation for that Volk promo..

fmd thats got to be the worst app ive ever seen 🤣

reckon theres some value in h2h this week, brisbane, ess, dogs

dogs win 40+ @8.70, should make work of the swans midfield and JUH and Naughton will be too much to handle

got on bet nation for that Volk promo..

fmd thats got to be the worst app ive ever seen 🤣

reckon theres some value in h2h this week, brisbane, ess, dogs

dogs win 40+ @8.70, should make work of the swans midfield and JUH and Naughton will be too much to handle

Agree on the Dogs one, Lloyd is out for us too. Might end up going a bit safer and taking Dogs 25+

ugle hagan/charlie cam/fergus greene all 2+ @ 7.13 SB boosted
all 3+ @ 66.70 SB boosted
all 4 + @ 955.25 SB boosted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some more outrageous multis to throw my money away on

linc mcarthy 2+/Zurhaar 3+ @ 28.56 SB
linc 3+/Zurhaar 3+ @ 107.1 SB
linc 3+/Zurhaar 4+ @ 273 SB

AGS Wingard/Conor Mcdonald/Liam Baker/Bailey Smith/Linc Mc/Cooper Harvey @ 33.28 SB

Add to the fact they are both Western Australian boys. Odds look nice for the Sandgropers to score goals in their homecoming.
Think Nathan Broad might float down and kick one.

hmmmm don't think the swans mid is as bad as people are saying but you guys have sold me on dogs +5.5... yes its swans last ditch to save season but dogs also very important game to stay safe in 8 for another week and they should have the forwards to exploit the swans if midfield at least breaks even.

hmmmm don't think the swans mid is as bad as people are saying but you guys have sold me on dogs +5.5... yes its swans last ditch to save season but dogs also very important game to stay safe in 8 for another week and they should have the forwards to exploit the swans if midfield at least breaks even.

You are generous our midfield which has been diabolical breaking even, and no I'm not counting the WCE match!

Bont
Parker

Neal bullen

Taylor adams

Dan Butler 2

Junior Rioli 2

Wright 2

Hogan 2

Zurhaar 2

Baker Ags
@750

Naughton 2