AFL 2023 - AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Sup LEGENDS. I was perma banned but the mods just kindly let me back in after some discussion. Will be posting on here with a bar of soap in my mouth this year as I’m on my last warning.

Didn’t have much luck in the first round, I turned into a filthy lurker and was on the Cunningham 3 train got pretty close!! Great tip anyway. Ahhhh it’s good to be back in the degen cave

RET

Welcome back mate, stay away from the collingwood boards & most other boards haha. Are you allowed back on the syd board?
Thanks bro. Welcome back to everyone! Banned from the swannies board, ah well. All I need is my brothers here

Last edited:

All aboard the Combden train.

2+ goals at $5.50 w TAB
3+ goals at $16 w TAB
4+ goals at $81 w B365

I've canvassed the best odds out of TAB, SB and B365 and that's currently max value.

He was a forward target five times on Saturday, kicking 1.1.

Xerri got injured during the match which meant Combden had to do more ruck time than what Clarko would have wanted. With Goldy likely back this weekend, you can expect Comden to be the deepest forward for longer periods than on Saturday.

Sup LEGENDS. I was perma banned but the mods just kindly let me back in after some discussion. Will be posting on here with a bar of soap in my mouth this year as I’m on my last warning.

Didn’t have much luck in the first round, I turned into a filthy lurker and was on the Cunningham 3 train got pretty close!! Great tip anyway. Ahhhh it’s good to be back in the degen cave
Welcome back legend! Can't wait to roast some more campaigners throughout the season 😅

Who's gonna be the Ben Ronke to kick 7 against us this round? That Ronke debut still gives me nightmares, but gee i wish i loaded up on him 😂

All aboard the Combden train.

2+ goals at $5.50 w TAB
3+ goals at $16 w TAB
4+ goals at $81 w B365

I've canvassed the best odds out of TAB, SB and B365 and that's currently max value.

He was a forward target five times on Saturday, kicking 1.1.

Xerri got injured during the match which meant Combden had to do more ruck time than what Clarko would have wanted. With Goldy likely back this weekend, you can expect Comden to be the deepest forward for longer periods than on Saturday.
3+ Goals into $14 at TAB now, 2+ Goals into $4.80 at the TAB now.

Ben Long
15+ $2.80
20+ $8.75 at sportsbet... $3.40 at B365

Got 13 on the weekend in slippery conditions.
Practice match v Essendon he racked them up (no stats but would have been very close to 20).

Ben Long
15+ $2.80
20+ $8.75 at sportsbet... $3.40 at B365

Got 13 on the weekend in slippery conditions.
Practice match v Essendon he racked them up (no stats but would have been very close to 20).
Maybe we need to put the teams down that they play for. Have no idea who half these players are.
I dont see him listed at Sportsbet for Disposals. Gathering they have taken the market off.

Tom libba
Kicked 1.1 against the Dee's last weekend. Easier opponents this time in stkilda and also no rory lobb. So maybe he will keep trying to sneak down for a snag.

AGS $2.80
2+ $13
3+ $61

B365

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesse Hogan 2+@$1.95 Sb

Covered this 12/18 last year and is $1.35 on TAB.
Also playing a side that allowed Larkey to kick 6 this past week so will be having 1 unit plays on the following as well:
Hogan 3+@$4.10
Hogan 4+@$10
Hogan 5+@$26
Hogan 6+@$101

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2023 - AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back