AFL 2023 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Result of the Stat Multiplier Tips using $1 staking system for the 5 tips.

Viney OVER 50= +$175
Langdon OVER 46=+$50
Hopper OVER 52=+$82

Prestia OVER 48=-$48
Clarke OVER 33=-$33

Overall Net Result Melbourne v Richmond =+$226
If U post, I'll tail some of your recommendations for tomorrows game. Noticed You have been doing well lately keep it up!

Anzac Medal

N. Daicos 3.5 units @$3.5
Crispy 1.5 units @$34
Darcy Moore 1.5 units @$41

Pies 40+ 2 units @ $4

Collingwood qtr line -2.5 6 units @ $1.87

Just saw the voting panel for tomorrows ANZAC Day Medal match. Seems like 2 of those 4 have strong links to Collingwood and seems like a bit of gender diversity on the panel. Jay Clark has links with Sportsbet judging from his Twitter profile. I reckon the voting could be interesting tomorrow.

Anyone know if BT likes a punt?

Just saw the voting panel for tomorrows ANZAC Day Medal match. Seems like 2 of those 4 have strong links to Collingwood and seems like a bit of gender diversity on the panel. Jay Clark has links with Sportsbet judging from his Twitter profile. I reckon the voting could be interesting tomorrow.

Anyone know if BT likes a punt?

Daicos gets through the game standing he wins, chips in, BT and Jay Z cum their pants every time he goes near it.

i think the more important question is who are BT's favourite players that he gets most excited about when commentating? im sure he has his favs.
It wouldnt surprise me and i know the history of the medal has always been to the winning team (bar one year )but if Essendon won, the medal being won by a Collingwood player.

Daicos gets through the game standing he wins, chips in, BT and Jay Z cum their pants every time he goes near it.
Yep thats what I fear as well.

But I might look into the females and who they are because I have never heard of either of them and honestly dont know what they do to the AFL product.

I have watched footy for 3 decades but honestly dont know who they are. It seems like the AFL are plucking people to satisfy some agenda or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think the more important question is who are BT's favourite players that he gets most excited about when commentating? im sure he has his favs.
If Essendon win i reckon Draper would be a real good chance to win the medal@$15. Collingwood without a proper ruckman. You’d think Draper would thrive on the physicality of this type of game as well. the books seem to be reasonably awake to this though so I’ll just have a small play of 0.25 u.

Anyone know any bookies that are allowing SGMs with Anzac medal?

I remember doing it for NS medal on 365 when Isaac Smith tore us a new one. I was happy & sad that day lol.

Dylan Shiel 2+ paying $14 on SB.

Has done that twice this year. Although might need to do more grunt work with Merrett out.

Will Hoskin-Elliott 2+ paying $16. (edit: now $15)

He did that four times last year. Maybe harder this year with Ginnivan and Hill in the side?

Still, both of those look overs. Especially WHE.

It wouldnt surprise me and i know the history of the medal has always been to the winning team (bar one year )but if Essendon won, the medal being won by a Collingwood player.

Yep thats what I fear as well.

But I might look into the females and who they are because I have never heard of either of them and honestly dont know what they do to the AFL product.

I have watched footy for 3 decades but honestly dont know who they are. It seems like the AFL are plucking people to satisfy some agenda or something.

Or the boys club don’t just ram them down your face like they do Jay Clark.

Seriously, if you think Clark offers anything to the media landscape, you’re deluded. He’s only got a name because colleagues like Brayshaw & Brownless ram home the “JAY Z” moniker, he’s Tom Browne tier otherwise.

Also your lack of following them does not equal to a lack of knowledge from these women. Very arrogant to think otherwise.

That wasn't the original Big Boy McEvoy video I was looking for, the one I wanted was just 30 seconds or so of Big Boy! Big Boy!

But while searching I also found this timeless classic:

Sam Lane, what a blast from the past. Whatever happened to her?

Maybe I'd rather not know.

Anyway I see a lot of hate for BT on bigfooty and r/AFL and I don't get it.

He brings an enthusiasm and energy which, let's be real, most matches are lacking on field.

Most of us degens probably wouldn't even bother watching if we weren't trainspotting.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2023 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back