AFL 2023 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

How did a degenerate like me get til Friday arvo before realising it was a double header

Anyway geelong game

Simpson 3-5 @7,21,91
Pickett 2,3 @13,61

Cameron 3
Simpson 2
Hawkins 2
Henry
Martin
@10
You live in Perth and you didn't realise there was a match in WA tonight?

Taking a 3 leg Jack Multi:

Darling AGS
Lukosius AGS
Petrucelle AGS
1u @ $2.45
Hungry_jacks_logo.gif

:$

Jeremy Cameron 5
Rosas 2
Darling 2
@21

Miers ags
Dusty 2
Darling 3
Papley 3
Marshall 3
@110

Dusty 2
Simpson 2
Rosas 2
@23

Do you like Dempsey because of the absence of Close tonight?

Absence of Close and Stengle… Dempsey will be our #1 small feeding off Hawk and Jez. Most Geelong fans are really bullish on him. Has been playing a bit more mid in VFL this year but had bags of 3 & 4 in VFL last year.

Absence of Close and Stengle… Dempsey will be our #1 small feeding off Hawk and Jez. Most Geelong fans are really bullish on him. Has been playing a bit more mid in VFL this year but had bags of 3 & 4 in VFL last year.
Does Miers fall into the same boat here as well? Named FP and has kicked bags of 2,3 in the past.

Does Miers fall into the same boat here as well? Named FP and has kicked bags of 2,3 in the past.

Miers has been playing wing and HF all season and I’d be very surprised if he’s not in that role tonight particularly given our midfield is depleted… he only kicked his first goal of the season last week but his AGS odds have been super short all season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miers has been playing wing and HF all season and I’d be very surprised if he’s not in that role tonight particularly given our midfield is depleted… he only kicked his first goal of the season last week but his AGS odds have been super short all season.
He is rated apparently very high by Champion Data for efficient entries into I50m.

One of the highest in the AFL. (if not the highest, cant remember).

He is rated apparently very high by Champion Data for efficient entries into I50m.

One of the highest in the AFL. (if not the highest, cant remember).

He’s having a fantastic season, would likely be second in our B&F behind JC, but not the goalsneak he used to be.

He’s having a fantastic season, would likely be second in our B&F behind JC, but not the goalsneak he used to be.

Quoting myself to add that Miers is currently warming up with the forward group so place your bets now 😆

Tim Kelly - To Get 25 or More Disposals
Noah Anderson - To Get 25 or More Disposals
Jack Petruccelle - Any Time Goal Scorer
Malcolm Rosas Jnr - Any Time Goal Scorer
Oscar Allen - To Score 2 or More Goals
Ben King - To Score 2 or More Goals
Jack Darling - Any Time Goal Scorer
Mabior Chol - Any Time Goal Scorer
Brandon Ellis - To Get 20 or More Disposals

@15 (SB free hit)
Tailed

Remove this Banner Ad